Introduction!

Welcome to my second completed book called, Assisting his Assistant! 

Synopsis:

Rule number 1: No spooning!

Rule number 2: No sleepovers!!

Rule number 3: No commitment!!!

These are the few simple rules Eric Bolton lives by.  

Eric has the world at his fingertips, He's charming, has a successful investment company, a huge house, a loyal dog and his magnetism draws in beautiful women, women, women. His arrogant ways avoids him getting into serious relationships at all costs, just the way he likes it!

Violet Harper needs a job! She gets the personal assistant position for none other than Eric Bolton. And it's not for her excellent organizational skills or reasons she thinks she got it. Her lack of attractiveness ensures she'll do a good job without distracting the alluring boss romantically.  

Violet struggles in love! But is against Eric's love theories and rules, providing theories of her own.

With the assistance of her attractive boss, will Eric's dating expertise make her more desirable in the dating game or will she fall for his charms like so many other women?

And will Violet put her professional skills into good use? Organizing Eric's messed up love life.

Author's Note:

Hello!

Thank you all so much for taking interest. I'm excited to write this new book and hope you'll join me in this new romance! 

It's an office romance story with a twist! I thought I'll give it a go.

See you guys soon!!!

Follow me on Wattpad and Instagram to find out further information.

Copyright:

Please note this story is currently only on Wattpad. Please report if you find it on any other site.

Copyright © Libby J 2021

The right of Libby J to be identified as the sole author of this work.

All rights reserved. No part of this publication may be reproduced, stored in a retrieval system, or distributed in any form, without prior consent or permission of the author of this book.

This is a work of fiction.  All characters in this book are fictitious, and any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, is purely coincidental.