Chapter 1 - Prologue

Assisting His Assistant

by

Libby. J

All Rights Reserved ©. Please note this content is the sole product of Libby J. and cannot be, in whole or in part, distributed, reconstructed, sold or reproduced in any form, format or on any other platform, without the sole consent of the writer. Failure to do so will be illegal and can lead to cause for action.

***************************************************************************************

CHAPTER 1 – PROLOGUE

I looked out the large, framed window of my office from the fifth floor. The sun drew to its close as it flushed the sky a shaded orange. Tiny buses and cars were seen on the streets beneath, fastened in traffic. The seductive voice tantalized my ear, as I pressed the phone against it. I licked my bottom lip and smiled salaciously.

"And what would we be doing right now?" I asked smoothly, brushing my finger along the mahogany desk.

"Well let's see..." her voice tickled my ear. "Having wine at my place together, completely naked." She purred, a chuckle in her words.

I smirked wanting, and sat at the edge of my wooden desk, loosening my black tie that stifled me. It was a long hard day at the office and the working day dragged to a close, finally. This was just the unwinding I needed. I stretched out my tightened neck muscles as the familiar tingle formed in my groin.

"Mmmm, that's sounds good. I wish I were there right now, so I could do some terrible things to you." I said suggestively.

"And what terrible things would you do?" She asked in an innocent-like voice.

But the red haired was anything but innocent. She was wild, hot and sex on fire. Everything I was attracted to.

Beautiful women!

If it wasn't her, it was a raven-haired siren or blonde bombshell I was talking to. It depended on the day of the week, I guess.

"Let me see... first I'll undress you slowly, caressing every inch of your sexy body, and then I'll-"

But my words were stopped short. My office door burst opened suddenly. Heels clinked beneath her. Her dirty blonde hair waved angrily into my office. Her lipstick-stained lips set in a snarl. Her dark eyes enraged as hell.

Set on me!

With a raised eyebrow, I ended the call with the red haired.

"Gotta go babe. See you later." I said abruptly. Kind of annoyed that my sexy call ended premature.

Stephanie just busted into my office.

PISSED OFF written in bold across her face. Figuratively of course.

I thought she had called in sick today and couldn't make it to the office. An excuse over stomach flu or something, or whatever the hell she'd said. Stephanie was my personal assistant, well my very attractive personal assistant. Let's just say, she assisted me in more ways than one. If those late 'office' nights and business weekends were anything to go by.

But now, my personal assistant stormed in with fury burned in her dark eyes. Shit! What the hell did I do now? Usually, I'm so smooth at this.

I forced a smile and walked up to her, stretching out my arms for an expected embrace. "Stephanie baby-"