Five

Third Person.
May 14th at 8:18pm

It was now a new day. Joseph had helped Holly and Suzie Q pack their things. All was left was his. He stretched for a couple minutes and then got boxes and suitcases, placing them in one corner of the room and started grabbing his clothes from the closet. He placed them in a suit case and continued to grab his things. "Pfft. You barely started packing?" Joseph looked up to see Caesar leaned on the door frame, arms crossed.

"I was helping Holly and Suzie" The blonde laughed at him. He closed the door behind him and looked around the almost empty room. Joseph stood up and went to grab something on the shelf that just so happens to be right next to Caesar. He walked over to him, trying to grab the hat. He accidentally slipped, making him fall on top of the blonde. Their faces were close. A bit too close for Caesar's liking. "Uh... Jojo?" he said, very awkwardly as they stood in that position in silence.

"Caesar I-"

"Papa! I can't find my-" Holly stood next to the door and looked at the two men. "...Ill go ask momma" Joseph quickly stood up and grabbed Holly's hand. "Please don't think about it that way! I swear I just tripped and fell over Caesar!" he awkwardly smiled and scratched the back of his neck. "Hmm... ok!" She left hopping with her stuffed frog in her hand as Joseph closed the door. "What was that for?!" Caesar shook the dust off himself and looked at Jojo.

"It was an accident!"

~~~~

The 5 of them were now getting on the plane. It was currently 2:50am. They took a nap before going to the airport, and once they arrived Joseph bought so many things for Holly. They got onto their seats. Caesar and Holly sat with each other. Suzie Q with Joseph and Lisa Lisa by herself. She payed extra for a seat to her herself, which made the rest laugh.

"Attention all passengers, buckle your seatbelts please. We will be taking flight shortly. Food will be served in around an 2 hours or so" a worker called as everyone did as told.

"Do you like my dad?" Holly asked as soon as she saw her mom asleep. Caesar's eyes widened and he slightly blushed. "As a friend, sure." he smiled. "No. I mean by more than that" she whispered the second part into his ear so Joseph wouldn't hear. "Of course not! He's my best friend and partner. I don't see him like that"

What lies. Pure lies. Caesar himself forgot what happened the past night. "Are you sure? I woke up early and saw you two together on the couch at 8" He panicked. "And when I walked in to you two on each other"

"That was- shit. I can't argue with you"

"Shit?"

"NO! Don't say that"

Caesar looked around to make sure Joseph of Lisa Lisa heard that. "Don't ever repeat that word in front of your parents or grandma. They will get mad at me" he laughed a bit to make it seem less awkward?? He doesn't know. He tried his best to not be so cold or not smile nor laugh with Holly.

"Don't worry, I won't tell mama" she giggled and did the 'Shh' thing with her finger to her mouth as if she was some professional spy.

"Psst, Caesar" The blonde heard a whisper from behind him. He looked back and saw Joseph calling his name. "What do you want?" he replied, looking at Suzie Q who was quietly sleeping. "I'm bored, Suzi is asleep and so is my mom. Can we do something?" Joseph poked Caesar's face while pouting.

The Italian grabbed Joseph's finger to make him stop poking his face, then cracking it while hearing a quiet 'ow' sound from JoJo. "Sure. Like what?" The other massages his finger while thinking. "Truth or dare!"

"Again? Can't you think of something else?"

"Well i'm sorry that our options or limited bubble boy! Plus, I can't remember what happened when we played the other night!" Caesar sighed and agreed to it. "Truth or dare?"

"Dare." Joseph smirks evilly as Caesar already regrets what he chose. "Come with me" Joseph grabbed Caesar's hand and dragged him to the bathrooms. Holly was just confused on why Caesar got dragged.

JoJo opened one of the stalls and locked the door behind him. "Don't you think it's a bit tight in here?" Caesar asked and tried to back away. "Well yeah, anyways I dare you to tell me one of your secrets. In full detail."

"Ugh. Let me think." Caesar put the toilet lid down, sitting on it and crossed his legs. "I don't actually like women, it's just a cover up. I have no interest whatsoever, that's why I just skip from one to another. That's just one of them." JoJo looked shocked from this, not knowing what to say other than "So.. does that mean your gay?"

"Yeah." He rested his head on his hand and waited for Joseph to react again. "Oh my god. Tell me, have you ever dated a boy before? How was it like?" the Italian stood silent for a moment because of this idiot's question.

"Dumbass. I haven't dated one because the only person who knows is you. I only told you because I love you- as a friend of course. And I trust you." Joseph slightly melted at words told by Caesar. "Aww! I love you too Caesarino!" Joseph jumped on the blonde and hugged him. "Idiot! Get off me" Just as Joseph was about to confess something-

"Hello? Can you hurry it up in there, I really need to use the bathroom." they both heard a guy on the other side of the door. Both of them were thinking how would they get out without people noticing they were both in there, it would look... odd. "Oh, uh yes! I'm just going to finish- washing my hands!" Joseph replied trying to act mature, which he wasn't.

"What do we do?" Caesar whispered.

A few seconds later Joseph walked out with his clothes stretched out.

(a/n: YK HOW SOME PEOPLE GO INTO THE MOVIE THEATER WITH ANOTHER PERSON BEHIND THEM BUT LIKE INSIDE THE OTHER PERSON'S CLOTHES?? IM HORRIBLE AT DESCRIBING BUT I HOPE YOU GET WHAT I MEAN)

Caesar's head was resting on Joseph's shoulder, his hoodie covering most of Caesar's head. They were both uncomfortable, I mean, they're positioning was kind of fruity.

"Caesar, is that your belt or dick that is rubbing against my ass" Joseph quietly whispered while walking back to their seats. This whole situation made Caesar red. "Eh. Probably dick." Once they got back to their seats Caesar quickly slipped out of Joseph's back and breathed heavily. "I'd rather not question it" Lisa Lisa said while holding Holly.

"Sensei!"

"Mom!"

The brit and Italian said at the same time. "I thought you were sleeping!" Joseph said and panicked. "Oh I was. However I woke up to put music on my phone and noticed Holly was alone since you both were.."

"It wasn't how you thought it was! We were in the bathroom playing truth or dare and this guy knocked and it would be weird if 2 people came out of the bathroom together so I came up with the idea! " Joseph quickly explained and went on his knees while apologizing for some reason. "I swear we weren't kissing!"

'Although I would've liked it if we were' Caesar thought to himself and sat back on his seat. After a whole other minute of Joseph explaining he sat down next to Caesar. "Truth or dare?" the blonde asked immediately which made JoJo startled.

"...Dare"

To be continued