truth or dare?

(a/n) this chapter is basically just caesar and joseph playing truth or dare. it still goes along with the story plot, but i dont want to put this in four or five so i just made this small chapter which you can decide if you want to read or not. this part has caejose fluff. kinda:)

~~~

11:50pm, may 13

'Truth or dare?"

Caesar thought. It was a simple game, but who knows what Joseph would make him do if he chose dare, or what he would make him say if he chose truth. The only thing that could have been heard was JoJo drinking his wine. He gulped it down fast and served himself another one. Joseph gave him a couple more seconds to think.

"Truth."

"Lets start it off with something that maybe won't be so intense' Caesar said to nobody in particular but himself. "What was your dream the other night?" the Italian's face went warm. He couldn't tell Joseph what is was. He would probably call him gay, which he is but he doesn't want him to know that. Or maybe he would not want to speak to him.

The room was silent for a couple of moments. "Do you promise not to hate me, Jojo?" was the first thing Caesar said. The other tilted his head in confusion "I promise. I could never hate you. Why would I hate you over some silly dream you had?" That comment made Caesar feel a bit better and reassured.

"Look, I know you have a family and all but.. it was about you."

"About me? Be more specific! Tell me in detail, Caesar! Im dying to know!" Jojo whined and got closer, just to hear better.

"So... basically it was that I confessed to you about having feelings for you and you accepted them and we did.. stuff together. This dream took place when we were training together, by the way. And I don't want to explain further." and with that said quickly, Caesar grabbed his glass of wine and drank it, looking at the wall trying not to make eye contact with the brit.

"Woah! You had a crush on me? Are you gay? Do you still like me? What kind of stuff do you mean? Wait but I'm married-" Caesar slapped Joseph's mouth closed and sighed. "One question at a time, Jojo" He laughed and scratched the back of his head. "Right."

"So.. are you gay?" Caesar took one last deep breath and nodded, hugging his legs, head resting on his knees. Joseph looked at the blonde who looked like he was about to cry. Jojo quickly walked over to him, sitting down next to Caesar and hugged him. "Don't cry. You know that I will support you and be here no matter what. But... you confessed to me in your dream? So does that mean you liked me or still like me?" Jojo's comforting wasn't the best, obviously.

"We're drunk, Joseph. You won't even remember this by morning. I might as well just tell you that I still love you. But you're married. So I'm trying my best not to do anything."

Joseph's eyes widened at Caesar calling him by Joseph, not Jojo or any other stupid nickname. He took another glimpse of the blonde and lifted up his head gently by putting 2 of his fingers under the other's chin so they can look at each other clearly.

Jojo moved closer to him.

"Joseph?" Caesar whispered under his breath. He then was aware of what was happening.

Closer

and

Closer....

The brunette closed the gap in between them.

Caesar's eyes widened as he blushed for a few seconds, but then started kissing back. It lasted for 3 seconds until Caesar broke the kiss. "We shouldn't do this, Joseph. It won't be fair to Suzie" he worried. "Like you said, we're drunk. We won't remember this by sunlight"

The blonde thought and nodded. They started kissing once again, the two not thinking anymore and just doing it. Jojo pinned Caesar down on the couch, they were practically making out with each other now. The Italian ran his fingers through the other's hair while holding his hand with the other.

More seconds passed, both breaking it for some air. Joseph layed next to Caesar, both facing each other very closely. "It's not the right time" Caesar sighed at his own words as the Joestar wrapped himself around him. "Damn you, Jojo"

They fell asleep together after a couple more truths, and dares. Caesar was resting on JoJo's chest, smiling.

To be continued

~~~

(A/N): The next chapter will be similar to their round of truth or dare in this chapter but less spicy?? You'll see soon.