Thirteen

June 28th, 4:20 pm
Speedwagon's house, New York
~~~~~~~~~~~

"Thank you for the tea, Mr. Speedwagon" Caesar chatted. Speedwagon smiled and replied, "Of course, no worries!"

"So uncle, can you start telling us about our grandfathers?" JoJo asked.

"Well, where do I start..."

(a/n: if you're reading this fanfic I'm assuming you've watched phantom blood, if you haven't, go watch it then come back and read, you part skipper)

A while after...

Joseph and Caesar left Speedwagon's place together. "Want to go to that cafe over there that just opened?" Joseph asked. Caesar nodded and got into the parking lot. He found a parking space quickly and they both got out.

They walked into the cafe and ordered what they wanted. It was Joseph's treat. They grabbed their stuff and went to get a table. "Thank you, JoJo" he smiled and sat in the seat next to the boy.

"Based on what Speedwagon told us, do you think Dio could still be around?" Joseph asked. Caesar paused for a moment and thought about it.

"Vampires only die in sunlight, so there is a possibility" Caesar replied. The thought of some guy like that being around made the two shiver. Who knows where Dio is now?

"The part I didn't get is why Dio did that. So what if my grandpa was rich? Not like that was his fault" Joseph ranted, then chugged most of his tea. Caesar was listening to Joseph go on about everything he thinks about Dio. He couldn't help but laugh at each insult Joseph threw. His British accent added more to it. He finishes his cup of tea while Joseph still went on.

"If only Speedwagon had a picture of him, all we know is that he's a stupid blonde" JoJo then drank the rest of his drink.

"I can't help but feel offended"

"You know you're an exception" Joseph chuckled and got up from his chair.

"What about Suzi and Holly?"

"Duh!"

...

JoJo, look! Sunflowers!" Caesar exclaimed as he ran into the field. Joseph ran behind him to catch up. Cae was picking out the best flowers to take. Joseph did the same and then handed them to him. The two were at a farther place. Caesar laid down and put his arms on his stomach. He calmly watched the clouds- that is until Joseph opened his big mouth.

"We never do this anymore" he mumbled.

Caesar could agree. They barely ever hang out with just them. Holly or Suzi always go, sometimes Lisa Lisa. They like being with them, but it's nice to just have time together- as friends, of course.

Joseph laid next to him. The two were glad to be in each other's company.

"You and I have more in common than you think, Caesarino" Joseph looked up at the sky again. Caesar was left confused.

"Like?" The blonde questioned. He turned his body to face Joseph's, now laying on his side. His head was resting on his arm now as he waited for JoJo's reply.