Four

Third Person
May 13th at 10:46am

Caesar woke up to noises coming from downstairs. Him or Lisa Lisa would be the first ones to be awake, but when he checked Suzie and Joseph's room, they both wont there. Holly wasn't in her room either. He rubbed his eyes but then went to the bathroom. He started brushing his teeth and got ready for the day. Noises continued to come from downstairs to the point where he was curious. He decided to ignore them for now as he checked his phone. 'May 13. I guess i'm 24 now, huh?" he thought to himself.

He placed his phone in his pocket and went downstairs, only to be greeted by Suzie Q.

"Caesar! You're awake!" she said nervously and leaned on the closed door behind her. "Yeah. It was hard to stay asleep when theres so much noise coming from here, so I came to check" he explained. Joseph opened the door and pushed Suzie Q in the living room but not Caesar. He quickly shut the door and made eye contact with him.

"Joseph. Why won't you let me in" Jojo gulped. "They are uh- doing girl things. Follow me" he took his hand and ran outside to the deck. Caesar tried keeping the same speed as Joseph the whole time.

Joseph got a boat and grabbed Caesar's arm, making him sit in front of him. "What's all this about?" he questioned the brit sitting in front of him who was currently grabbing the oars and giving one of the pairs to Caesar. "I just thought maybe we can go to the town and beach and hang out! The only times we hung out was when we were training" Joseph removed the rope from the boat and started moving it with the oars.

"Oh uh- Alright then." Caesar started helping Joseph move the boat and they built up small conversations with each other.

~~~

When they were in town, Joseph was practically begging for Caesar to get something and was insisting to pay. They ate lunch together while Caesar was throwing him a bunch of questions and Joseph responding to them.

3 hours

They were hanging out together for 3 hours.

Alone.

With the other people in public but shut up.

They blonde and brunette walked out the mall, Joseph not wanting Caesar to carry any bag. It made it look like those relationships where the girl forces her boyfriend to carry her shit, which is pretty funny.

On their way back home they got ice cream. Caesar leaned next to Joseph. (I don't need to tell you the things Jojo thought he was going to do, you already know.) "W-what are you doing?" Joseph gulped and looked how close they were. "Getting ice cream off your whole face idiota, what else would you think I'd do?"

"Oh, right" he giggled awkwardly.

They finished eating the cone and threw it in the trash before going inside the mansion. Joseph stopped Caesar from entering.

"Move" he tried pushing Joseph away to get in but failed as the other walked in quickly and shut the door. Great. He just shut the door on Caesar's face. The blonde heard whispers from the other side of the door. He waited a couple seconds until there was no sounds. Caesar finally decided to open the door.

"Happy birthday, Caesar!"

The 4 of them shouted. He looked around and saw that they decorated the whole place. By they I mean Elizabeth (lisa lisa) , Suzi and Holly. He smiled warmly which just made Joseph blush. He faked a cough "Ahem, you guys didn't have to do this for me" he saw the gifts on the table. "But it was your birthday! We had to" Holly giggled and ran to hug Caesar, the others behind her.

Even if it was not a huge party or anything, it made Caesar happy to spend time with the ones he cared about.

They all spent the rest of the day together having fun. Holly especially. She BEGGED for a bouncy house, and of course she got it. The cake was red velvet since they couldn't decide between vanilla or chocolate. It also had white frosting and sunflowers.

(Sort of like this, obviously with Caesar's name

(Sort of like this, obviously with Caesar's name.)

Holly got tired since it was already 10 and she usually sleeps at 9. Later, Suzie. Then Lisa Lisa. It was just Joseph and Caesar left.

"So."

"So what?"

"What now?"

Caesar thought for a bit. "Want to drink?" He asked the brunette, who nodded immediately. They served their drinks. "Lets play a game" Joseph recommended, immediately got shut down. "We aren't little kids. Well, you act like one sometimes but still" Joseph scoffed at what the other said. He looked at his nail "Oh shut up, It's truth or dare" Jojo then crossed his legs and looked at Caesar for a couple of seconds while almost finishing already his first serve of wine.

"Truth or dare?"

To be continued