Six

May 15th, 5:26am
~ Airplane ~

"I dare you to do a hamon trick on Suzie"

"Caesar! I can't do that, she's my wife!" Joseph whimpered. "And? You did hamon tricks to me all the time" Joseph sighed and looked at his bag, grabbing a bottle of water and straw. JoJo sucked in some of the water in the straw and made it blast onto Suzie's cheek. She woke up and felt her wet cheek.

(a/n: dont even think about it like that.)

"What the- who did this?" she asked Lisa Lisa who pointed to Joseph and plugged back in her headphones. "I tried stopping him but he did it either way. Allow me to beat him up for you if you'd like, Suzie Q." Caesar said, trying not to laugh as Joseph looked at him, then Suzie, than back at him. "Hey! You dared me to!" JoJo replied to the blonde.

"Me? I would never dare you to do such things to my bestfriend"

"Oh yeah?"

JoJo stood up in a fighting stance, his knees bent a bit since he's tall as hell. Caesar did the same and was about to attack until

"Boys."

They both looked at Lisa Lisa and sat back down. A laugh came from Suzie Q as she quickly covered her mouth. She decided to pull a prank on JoJo for fun. "Hmph. Guess who's sleeping in the couch when we get home"

Joseph's eyes widened as he started begging like a puppy "I'm sorry, I swear Caesar dared me to do it!" Suzie pretended she couldn't hear him. "I'm sorry it took long, here is your food ma'am' one of the workers said as she placed the food down on the small table in front of Suzie Q. She eventually got to Joseph and Caesar.

"Hello boys, which drink would you like?" she asked and got 2 cups ready to serve them. "I would like some orange juice, signora" He grabbed her hand and kisses it lightly, making her blush. JoJo looked at this interaction and scoffed. He didn't know what he was feeling about it, but it wasn't a nice feeling. "Ahem, and what about you, sir?" she asked Joseph.

"Apple juice." he crossed his arms and sat back.  The waitress served both of their drinks and placed it on the table in front of them. She then grabbed the box of food and placed it as well. Caesar winked at her as she walked away. "Okay what the hell, Caesar! You do that and rub it in while my own wife practically just divorced me?" Joseph put his hand on his forehead dramatically and layed on Caesar's shoulder while Caesar took a sip of his drink.

He giggled a little and placed the juice down. "I'm sorry, JoJo." he replied in a sarcastic tone and wrapped his arms around Joseph, putting his head on top of his and rubbed his back as if he were comforting him. They whispered some things to each other. Holly noticed this and sighed. "Just as friend huh" she whispered and looked out the window. "What was that, dear?" Lisa Lisa asked her grandchild.

"Oh, nothing granny!"

Suzie Q had enough and couldn't bare to be mad at Joseph anymore. She coughed "I'm sorry JoJo! I can't take this act any longer"

Joseph and Caesar broke from the interaction as Joseph happily sat next to Suzie Q and hugged her. Caesar sighed and started eating his food. "Granny, can I sit next to uncle Caesar?" Holly asked as Lisa Lisa nodded.

Holly passed through Lisa Lisa and sat down next to the blonde. He noticed her "Hey"

"So what were you saying about only liking him as a friend?" she asked and grabbed one of Caesar's cookies, biting it and staring at him the whole time. "...We are just friends. Very close ones" he quickly looked over to JoJo and Suzie who were being all romantic and cuddly.

"One day, I'm going to prove you wrong!" Holly stook her tongue out. "Oh yeah? Well, I bet you a whole meal of Mcdonalds that you won't" Caesar smirked playfully and let his pinky out. Holly let her pinky out and wrapped it around his. "Deal. If i'm wrong, I'll give you my 5 dollars i've been saving up!"

(a/n: yes, the people behind them are probably weirded out about their bizarre family shit.)

~~~

May 15, 3:47pm
Airport // New York

Hours have passed, and they finally arrived to New York.

"Caesar, are you sure you won't stay with us?" Lisa Lisa asked the blonde. "I'm afraid not, Sensei. I have to learn to be independent without you always having my back."

"But Caesarrrr, we have to continue hamon training!! Plus, I didn't wait those full 4 years of you in the hospital just for you to leave already" JoJo mumbled to last part and clinged onto him. Unluckily for him, Caesar heard what he said. "Yeah, uncle Caesar! And remember the bet we made? If you don't stay then we won't know who's wrong!" Caesar looked at Holly who as now clinging onto his leg.

"What bet?" JoJo asked. "Nothing you need to worry about" they both replied to him in sync.

"It's his choice, Joseph and Holly. We can't force him if he has other things to do" Lisa Lisa said, it was very clear that her voice was cracking and her eyes started tearing up. She looked away and wiped them off as she put a cigarette in her mouth. "Mom... your cigarette is backwards" Lisa Lisa's eyes widened slightly and she giggled while turning it onto the right side. They all looked at Caesar who was looking at the sky, it seemed like he was thinking.

"Fine. I'll stay, but only for a couple months. The household won't be stable without me making sure every thing is in place anyway" he said sarcastically as everyone pulled him into a hug.

~~~