Eight

May 15, 6:20pm
Joestar Residence // New York
~~~~~~

After a while of chatting and catching up, Erina and Smokey had left the five of them to do what they needed. The mansion was beautiful, 5 bedrooms, multiple bathrooms and living rooms. It looked pretty empty though, since their furniture has yet to come. JoJo was the one yet again helping almost everyone in the house hold.

Joseph walked by Caesar's room, noticing that he was lying on his bed with his headphones on. All of Caesar's stuff was still in the boxes and suitcases , he hasn't even touched them. It all looked the same as how they first got there.

Joseph, of course, being the nosy yet worried friend he is walked into Caesar's room and layed next to him.

"What are you doing?"

No response from JoJo, he grabbed one of the earbuds and put it on. They both layed there in silence ; listening to the music Caesar was playing.

'Telephones' by Vacations playing ;
'Fall into the night
As I gaze into you
Shine so bright
It's all I do

I wish I could live without you
But you're a part of me
Wherever I go
You'll always be next to me'

Cae paused the music and sat up, looking at Joseph, who's confused.

"Why'd you stop it?" he asked.

"What were you about to say earlier, when we were in the plane?" Caesar asked. He recalled Joseph getting interrupted by the old guy who was waiting for the bathroom to be able to use.

"Oh, that? It's nothing important" JoJo replied and got off the bed. Caesar followed him out the room and grabbed his arm.

"You aren't usually serious and I can tell something is off, just tell me" They looked at each other for a while. The cool breeze passing by them. "It's time for dinner! Granny Lisa ordered us pizza for tonight!" Holly climbed onto Joseph's back and winked at Caesar.

"We'll continue this later. Let's go eat pizza!" Joseph ran with Holly on his back, they were both laughing. Cae sighed and followed behind them.

~~~~~~~~~~
To be continued
~~~~~~~~~

a/n: short chapter for right now , my mental health has been horrible and I went to the phyco place  ! but i'm back , i have been more active on my tiktok account : @/caejosecentral

next chapter will be longer:)