Chapter:1 -Planning Robin's wedding

Hailey's P.O.V

I was sitting in the lounge helping my Aunt and Bailey with the flowers for Robin's wedding. Mom ordered there's trashy flowers that isn't really working out.

Phone rings.

I get up from my seat and head upstairs to answer my phone.

Babe!

Me- Hello?
C- Hey baby, What you up to?
Me-  I am busy with the planning of my sister's wedding. Doing the flowers,deco etc.
C- I miss you babe. Can't you take a break for me?
Me- I'm sorry Collen but her wedding is in two days and I'm under a lot of stress. A lot needs to be done. I can't really have breaks.
C- I understand babe.
Me- I'm so sorry Collen baby.

"Hailey!" mom shouted. "Coming mom." I said.

Me- Baby I need to put off now. I love you so much and I'll see if I can call you when I'm free.
C- No problem babe.

Beep!

I head back downstairs, and went the kitchen to get more bottles of water.

"No sitting on a phone Missy, go help in the lounge." mom said. "Of course mom." I said.

10 minutes later.

This dumb flowers aren't working!

"Mom!" I shouted. "What Hailey?" she said sounding annoyed and walking in my the lounge.

"There's flowers you pick I don't like it." I said. "So you don't have to like it as long as it's going on the tables for the centre pieces." mom said.

"No mom as in its breaking and we don't like it." I said twirling my finger meaning my aunt, Bailey and myself.

"We told you buy the flowers and TJ's flower shop,but you never listen mom." I said really wanting to pulling my hair out.

"Fine while Aunt Lucinda and myself make the flowers for the cupcakes, you and Bailey can head to TJ flower shop to buy the flowers you wanted." mom said.

"Mom we just wasted a lot of money on this dumb flowers." I said. "Sweetheart go buy the flowers." she said.

I went upstairs,got my phone and went back down. Bailey and myself were in the car when my phone rang.

"Can you answer my phone please?" I asked. "Sure." Bailey said.

Two things about myself and Bailey, we HATE wasting money and we don't answer our phones whole driving.

B- Hello,No this isn't Hailey, Can I give her a message? She's driving. Will do. Bye.

"Boyfriend called."she said. "I told him I'm going to be busy whole day and tomorrow but he phones again."  I said.

"Oh he asked if you can call him later." she said. "Yeah Whatever." I said pulling up by the flower shop.

I put the engine off and stared at Bailey knowing she doesn't like going in because Tammy the owner of the store hates us both.

"Nope I'm not going in." she said. "Come on Bailey. You know I can't do it without you." I said. "Still no." she said.

"I'll buy your lunch for 2 weeks." I said. "Fine!" she said getting out.

We went inside TJ's and it was a mission for the damn lady to give us what we want.

"I can't believe her husband wants you to marry his son!" Bailey said laughing. "Shut up Bailey! I don't know his son." I said.

"Whatever you say Hailey." she said getting into the car. "I'm going to head to the store quickly I'll be back now." I said.

Phone rings.

Me- Hello.
C- Hailey?
Me-Yes. Its me.
C- What are you doing?
Me- I'm heading the store to buy snacks and than I'm going to buy lunch. What are you up to?
C- Just helping my mom in the flower shop.
Me- Such a good boy.
C- Hey I'm not a dog and also you know you love good boys.
Me- Yeah Whatever you say.
C- So when can I actually meet you?
Me- I don't know.
C- That's always your answer (cleaning his teeth)
Me- I know I'm sorry.

"Collen I thought you said you wanted to help me in the shop and you sitting on a phone. Just go to the shop for me before I kill you." his mom shouted.

I laughed slightly.

"Sorry mom." he said.

I got to the shop and started getting want I needed.

C- Babe?
Me- Hmmm
C- Sorry about that.
Me- You say you helping your mom and you sitting on a phone. Poor mother. (Laughing)
C- Laugh at me all you want, I'm going to get you.
Me- whatever makes you sleep at night.
C- I hate you at times.
Me- Oh please. hate doesn't suit you.
C- You.... I have no words no more.
Me- I win.

I stood in the line to pay and some guy walked me out of the way. My phone fell and everything else fell out of hand. The guy behind me helped me pick up my stuff.

"Thank you." I said. "No problem." He said sounding like Collen.

I kicked that thought out of my head. I paid for my stuff and switched my phone on.

Phone rings.

Me- You have been phoning me a lot.
C- Because you switched off and I missed you.
Me- Sorry about that some guy walked into me and my stuff fell.
C- Are you okay?
Me- Yeah I am.
C- Sure?
Me- Yep, anyway Collen I have to go love you.
C- Love you too baby.

I got into the car and Bailey didn't look happy.  Ha! That's for laughing at me.

"Took you long enough." she said. "Shut up!" I said.

You could swear myself and Bailey aren't even cousins but more like sister. She will do anything for me and I'll do anything for her. She's my world in one.

I love her so much. We argue now and than but less than 10 seconds we forgive each other. It is like we can't go a second without one another. She is just my everything.

I pulled up by the house and we got out.

💜💜
-thank you for reading my book💜
-comment💜
-vote💜
-Princess Radeefa Abrahams💜
-

1032
Edited