CHAPTER 29- Maddie's BIRTHDAY

Hailey's P.O.V.

Today is Maddie's first birthday and also Mason. It's being a year without him. I got up from bed and went downstairs.

"Good morning everyone." I said. "Good morning." they said. "Good morning mommy's baby. Happy birthday." I said. "Hailey what are you going to do today?" mom asked. "I'm going to go to Mason's grave and then I'll head to Jerry and Roderick and after that I'll come home why?" I asked. "Because we going to give her a party and I was just hoping you wouldn't be busy with her whole day." mom said. "No, actually she's going to stay here with Logan them while I do my errands." I said.

"Okay baby girl." mom said. "Hey sis is it okay if you drop me at my friend's and then pick me up on your way home?" Kyle asked. "Sure if it's okay by mom for you to go, then I don't mind." I said. "Mom can I go?" He asked. "Sure." mom said.

I finished breakfast,went upstairs and went to get dressed.

"Why do you look like someone who is gonna kick ass?" Logan asked walking into my room

"Why do you look like someone who is gonna kick ass?" Logan asked walking into my room. "You never know." I said winking. "I'll see you later?" I asked. "Yeah probably..."he said. "What you mean probably?" I asked. "Something feels wrong about today."he said. "Like?" I asked. "I don't know something bad happens."he said. "When you need me phone me okay?!" I said hugging him. "I love you Hailey." he said. "I love you more Logan." I said.

Later that day I headed home after popping in by Jerry and Roderick and also going to Mason's grave was emotional. I was now on my way to pick up Kyle.

Outside the friend's house. Beep! Beep! But he didn't come out.

Phone rings!
Me- I'm outside.
Kyle- You can go home I'm staying here.
Me- Kyle come out I'm nit going to say it again.
Kyle- Hailey I am not going to say it again. Go HOME!

FLASHBACK

"How would I know if you in trouble?" I asked Kyle. "I'll mention you name."he said. "And the times you not in trouble?"I asked. "I'll call you sis."he said. "Deal?" I said. "Deal."he said shaking my hand.

FLASHBACK OVER.

Me- Kyle I would go if I want to but right now you need to come out.
Kyle- Hailey just leave already.
Me- Fine!!

I took one last look at the house and than drove away... I stopped 6 houses away from the friend's house and called the police.