CHAPTER 14- Doctor's Second Visit

Hailey's P.O.V.

It's being a week since I left the house and let just say it's weird to know when I wake up I've got no one to talk to. The day I moved out I stayed in a hotel nearby, grandpa phoned me the next day to say they bought me a house to stay in, since I can't live all my life in a hotel.

Phone rings!

Me- hello?
Robin- hey sis. I heard what happened.
Me- yeah...
Robin- But are you okay? Are you safe? Eating? Sleeping well?
Me- I am okay Robin. I promise. Yes I am eating Grandma phones everyday breakfast, lunch and supper to make sure I am eating properly. Sleeping well. Grandma and Grandpa bought me a house. I live alone.
Robin- Amazing so where you staying? The house basically.
Me- Twenty minutes from the school.
Robin- So it isn't far from home. Nice nd relaxing.
Me- Yep anyway Robin I love you. Tell Jake I said hello and he must take great care of you. I'm going rest for a while.
Robin- I love you too Hailey. Take care of yourself. I'll pop.in probably over the weekend when Jake is free okay?
Me- Okay Robin. Goodbye
Robin- Bye sweetie.

After my phone call with Robin I ran a bath and got into the bath just to relax. My phone rang again and this time it was Bailey.

Me- Heyy
Bailey-Hey you at home?
Me-Yeah I've got no where to go why?
Bailey- Because I'm coming over.
Me- Okay see you now now.

So I got out of the bath and got dressed. Knock! Knock!

I went downstairs and opened the door, Bailey was standing at the door with a face facts red, Someone slapped her.

"Bailey your face?"I said. "I'll explain again but right now I need a place to stay."she said pointing to the moving truck. "Sure you can pick any room."I said.

7 hours later.

It took Bailey 7 Hours to settle in. We currently sitting in the lounge catching up.

"So what made you decided to move out?" I asked. "Not what made me decided to move out but rather who forced me to move out. It was probably sarcasm but I took it serious." she said. "Not understanding anything." I said.

"Lets start with about a week ago. After breakfast I went home and supper time I went to you but your mom saud you went out. Which I found very weird I mean you wouldn't go out and not phone to ask if I want to join. Anyway I left there and drove to grandma them. That is when I found out by them your mom threw you out because you pregnant. That we also need to talk about after this. Anyway I went home after speaking to grandpa and grandma. My mom, tried keeping me from coming here and she told me if I want to be with you so badly I must take my stuff and leave. I know she said it out of anger but I did it anyway so now I'm living with you. But my mom and dad didn't cut me off You know. I was worried about you Hailey you don't even message and you did even go to school." she said.

"Sorry Bailey I know it was wrong of me, I never told you because I was scared. I mean we tell each other everything I just didn't know how to tell you something like this I'm sorry." I said.