CHAPTER 20- Time To Say Goodbye My Son!😭

Robin's P.O.V.

About a week later. Hailey gave birth last week Saturday and this week Saturday is Mason's funeral. Hailey still haven't left her room, Jake and myself just got to my parents house and My grandparents are here. We went inside.

"Robin you here?"mom said. "Yes mom."I said greeting everyone.

We all sat in the lounge talking normal.

"Robin since you were with Hailey at the hospital. How is she and the twins?" grandma asked. "Ma you don't know?" I asked. "Know what?" she asked. "Hailey gave birth to a still born boy and she only got the baby girl. She hasn't left her room since she came out of hospital." I said. "How come I'm only finding out about this now my poor granddaughter." ma said. "When is the baby's funeral?" Logan asked teary. "Tomorrow." I said.

Everyone had tears in their eyes, mostly mom regret filled mom's face. Mom looked at Logan and Logan walked out after he gave mom a disgusted look.

What's going on between them too?

The next day.

Jake and myself got up extra early today and headed down to Hailey's place.

"Do you think your mom is coming?" Jake asked. "I hope she does. Its what Hailey needs right now. The mother figure in her life." I sighed. "She will come around babe."he said.

We got to Hailey's place at 10 and we will head to the church at 11:30. I greeted Bailey and Caleb and than went upstairs to my sister. I knocked on her door and went inside. She was sitting on the edge of the bed crying. I walked to her and hugged her.

"Everything will be alright Sis." I said. "Why did it have to be him? He wasn't even a day old."she said as she hugged me tighter.

We remained silent until we had to leave the room.

We just got to the church and the Service has begun