CHAPTER 35- SURPRISE!

Hailey's P.O.V.

Its been three months after my dads passing. Two months back I moved back home and the  surprising thing is that Collen also moved in not permanently but at least sleeps here thrice a week or four times, depends how much Bailey and Caleb convinces him to stay the night. I don't really mind, i have come to terms with the fact he left Madeline and myself and is making amends for it.

"Hey baby." He said entering my room. "Still calling me that?" I asked. "Yep." He said. "What can I do for you Mr Jackson?" I asked. "Well today is Caleb's birthday and I just wanted to know if you could help me in giving a surprise party for him." He asked. "Sure, I won't mind. But you have to distract him whole day." I said. "So we can give it at 8 pm and it is now currently 7 am." I said. "Sure I will go change and than i will tell me we having a boys day out." He said and I nodded my head.

Not long after Collen left Bailey came to my room.

"Hey Caleb and I need your help. Today is Collen's birthday and we want to give a surprise party." She said. "Sure I won't mind because since Collen just asked me now to plan Caleb's surprise party as well for today, so I won't mind." I said. "Wait Collen came to ask you to throw Caleb a surprise party and we want to give him one this is so cool!!" She jumped up and down in excitement.

"What is with all the excitement?" Caleb asked as himself and Collen stood at the door.

The shock on Bailey's face was priceless,she better start praying they didn't hear her or I am going to kill her.

"Well Bailey and myself are having a girls day today and we need you two to leave now ASAP and only return after 8." I said and both their faces registered with realization after the surprise party. "Aww my own wife is throwing me out." Caleb said. "Yes because it has been a while since Hailey and I had a day to ourselves." Bailey said.

After getting Collen And Caleb out of the house in 15 minutes.

We started planning the party.

7 hours later

It was chaotic today and it is currently 2 pm in the afternoon so we have 6 hours left.

"Hey Bailey I am going to Crazy Store. Need anything?" I asked. "No thank you." She said. "Okay see you in a few." I said leaving.

After I bought the Happy Birthday Banners,including balloons I left the mall. When I got the exit what  I saw made me stop walking,a girl kissing Collen. Caleb saw me and told Collen because she was immediately pushed off of him.

My phone started ringing. Amelia

Me: Hello (i greeted walking away from the scene i just witnessed and that made my day even more moodier than what is right now.)
Amelia: Hey the cakes are ready,you can come get it.
Me: Thank you give me 20 minutes and I will be by you.
Amelia: Okay see you soon.

I was already in my car ready to drive out but that image of someone else kissing him put me off. My phone rang and it was Collen but I did not have the energy to really respond to his call. I picked up the cake by Amelia and then went home. What else could go wrong today?