CHAPTER 4- How Long Will It Be?

Bailey's P.O.V.

I was sitting in the waiting room when Jerry them and Our families came in. Jerry hugged me immediately when he saw me.

"She had a seizure Jerry."I cried out. "Shhh... she is strong, she will make it."he said but I don't know who he was trying to convince me or himself.

The doctor came out after being in the operation room for 5 hours.

"She's on life support. She suffered a great amount of blood lose, however whoever put the scarf by her head to decrease blood lose therefore good think, she could have brain damage due to losing blood to the brain. Ms Harvey is in critical condition, fractured arm and dislocated knee and could take days to wake up since she is currently on life support. However when she had received a huge amount of  blood lose and she had her first seizure in the ambulance caused to her to be in an induced coma after the second seizure she had in the operation room." the doctor said. "Will she make it?" Logan asked.

"Its a fifty fifty chance I'm sorry."he said. "Thank you doctor."her dad said.

We were all devastated to say the least. Everyone went to her room but I just couldn't bring myself to go in there. I can't see my best friend since birth in a hospital room unconscious, I can't handle it.

After 2 hours Jerry and Roderick left and Robin taking the rest of the siblings home I stayed behind with her parents. Her mom was beside her bed whole time, her dad was comforting his wife.

I stayed outside still not going in. Her mom looked my way she told me to come inside with a hand gesture, but I couldn't. I didn't know how to. Its like my legs just refused to move.

Her dad came to the door and brought me in. I took on closer look at her and broke down into million different ways.

To describe the pain in one word. UNBEARABLE! It's as though my life ended, I am at the end. I felt empty, lost, confused even wishing it was me and not her in this position.

I was placed on the chair her mom was seated on and they both left thinking it was best to let us be alone. I didn't want her to be unconscious.

"Hals... It's only been 5 hours without hearing your sarcasm... Baby girl... Hailey please... please don't leave me... Please... You know I can't live without you... Hailey you my best friend... We sleep in the same bed... We eat out of the same plate... We cry, laughs and joke together. I'm nothing without you... Hailey I've never asked or begged for anything from you ever since we were younger, but I am asking now don't leave me... Not now, not ever... Hailey I'm scared to continue life without you please... You my saviour... Hailey if you die on me I swear I won't ever forgive you. I will continuously blame you for my pain for leaving me... I know I'm being a brat but we both know how much we need each other. We fulfill each other... We create memories for the sad and miserable people... We make them laugh we bring happiness together... But we can't do that if you dead. We can't accomplish what we want if you die on us. I am nothing without you so don't you dare try leaving. You an idiot for not looking at cars. And when you wake up I'm going to kill you myself." I said holding her hand.

I rested my chin on her bed as I watched her breathe with the life support.

Collen's P.O.V.

Hailey's cousin called me yesterday, Bailey? Maybe she's right. Maybe I was making this all about me and didn't really take much not of Hailey. Wow such a disappointment Collen. You disgraced a lady. I felt bad and to top it off Hailey isn't picking up my calls. It goes straight to voicemail. Maybe I could phone her cousin later. That's a plan yes.