CHAPTER 9- It's You?/ THE HUNT BEGINS

Weekend Plans part 2

Collen's P.O.V.

I woke up the next morning and last nights memories come flooding my mind. Oh F!*k I'm in deep trouble and turned around and saw hee laying asleep peaceful but had dried out stains on her face.

I saw her alone in that booth, danced with her, brought her home and than forced her to sleep with me. I'm so dead meat. I made her cry.

I also took her V-card when she said no. I raped her, I didn't mean to... I just...

With a sigh filled with regrets I got up and went to shower. I went to the kitchen and made us breakfast. She is going to kill me.

I heard my room door opened 30 minutes later. She looked confused, angry but hungry.

Hailey's P.O.V.

"Good morning, I know what I did last night was wrong,but I'm sorry before you go can we talk first?" he said.

I don't even know him, I slept with him. He forced me.

"I don't really want to talk to my rapist."I  said. "It will be a quick talk" he said.

"Do you know who Collen Jackson is?" he asked. "Yeah he... His a friend, or was a friend. Why?" I said. "I'm sorry for almost calling you a bitch baby..."he said.

"Wait! You..." I said. "Yes I am him."he said. "Oh my gosh..." I said.

I stayed quiet for 10 minutes straight. I never slept with a complete stranger. I broke my V with the one person whom I fell in love with. CJ. Thank Gosh it wasn't a complete stranger but I still got rape by him because I said no.

"Hailey?" he said. "Umm... Good thing I broke my V to you..." I said scratching my neck. "Bad news?" he asked. "You...You went against me when I said no." I said. "I know for that I'm sorry." he said. "Its okay. I just need time to process it. What's the time now?" I asked.

"7 o'clock." he said. "Did you make breakfast?" I asked. "Yep. Let's sit." he said. "Thanks." I said.

During breakfast I spoke up.

"I need to get drop off at a friend's house. Bailey was with me at the club so I'm pretty sure she went to our secret house." I said. "Your secret house is a friend's house?" he asked. "Yep." I said.

"So this friend of yours...Is it a girl or... boy?" he asked. "Boy why?" I asked. "Well I don't like you being around boys."he stated. "So I've got a jealous person in my life?"I asked. "Obviously. You belong to me. You Mine." he said. "Not even if my boy best friend is Gay?" I asked.

And he coughed on his food.

"Gay?" he asked. "Yep. Came clean 4 years ago." I said. "Okay than I'm cool with that."he said. "Good because even if you weren't I would have still gone to him. No body tells me who I can be friends with not even a boy whom happen to be a crush of mine." I said finishing the last pancake.

"Thank you for breakfast but we really need to get going. I need to be home at 9." I said getting up and grabbing my coat.

"Let's go then."he said.

In the car.

"So where does this gay friend if yours live?"he asked."Do you have something against gay men?" I asked. "No it's just..."he said."Its just what?"I asked. "Hailey...It's not what you think" he said.