CHAPTER 16- My Craving Are Late At Night

Hailey's P.O.V.

I got up the same night and was all of a sudden hungry. I went downstairs and put the kitchen light on. The first thing that caught my eye was the moose cake right in the middle of the kitchen table. I got out a fork and immediately started eating the cake bits by bits.

I didn't find the energy to head back upstairs so I just crashed on the couch and fell asleep soon after that. I was woken up by Bailey.

"Hailey?" she said. "Good morning you goof. What are you doing here?" she asked. "I fell asleep here obviously."I said. "Why?"she said. "I was hungry last night and than I didn't have the energy to head back upstairs."I said.

"You lazy ass child. Get ready we going out for breakfast."she said. "Okay." I said heading upstairs and than showered.

" I said heading upstairs and than showered

I've chosen to wear this today. Its sunny and looks cute on my sixth moth pregnant body.

"Hals? You ready?" Caleb asked popping his head into my room. "Yes I am."I said grabbing my purse and than headed downstairs. "I sat in the backseat not wanting to disturb Bailey and Caleb on their little date.

At The Mall.

"Hey baby we can we eat?" Bailey asked Caleb. "Hey guys I'm going to head to Sandwich breakfast you can decide another place okay bye!"I said walking to my place I've chosen to eat at.

"Good morning what can I get you today?" One of the female waitress asked. "Can I get the pancakes, with eggs on the side? Minis the coffee I'd rather just have the juice."I said. "Will do ma'am.

After 20 minutes I've got my order and started eating. 30 minutes later. I just finished eating when my phone rang.

Phone rings!
Me- Hello?
Robin- Hey sis? Are you at home?
Me- No I'm currently eating breakfast with Bailey.
Robin- When will you be home?
Me- Before 12
Robin- Okay than I'll see you after 12.
Me- Okay bye! love you.