CHAPTER 3- Stage Fright/ Accident

Hailey's P.O.V.

"Uh...Good afternoon...Originally I wasn't supposed to speak or anything but my dearest brother in-law is quite forcing and manipulative. Robin and Jake are one of the loving couples I've met in my entire life. I've seen a lot of love between people but I hope that Jake you will protect my sister with your life, sometimes we have our disagreements but I love her to death. Same goes for you Jake. Now I'm done talking bye." I said running from the front and out of Jake's grip.

I got to the last step of the stage when I pair of hands grabbed me. What's with you people and wanting me in front?

"What do you want now Jake?" I asked hiding my face in the person's neck who we holding me.

"Well my dearest sister you owe me a dance." he said. "Excuse me?" I said. "Yes ask Robin, we made a deal that if I get to dance with you first before the father and daughter dance if I get you up front and I did. So my lovely sister I think we can dance now."he said putting his hand out.

I looked at Robin and she smirked at me, knowing how much I hate been the centre of attention. I took Jake's hand as he led me to the dance floor.

"I hate both of you." I said. "Oh we know you love us." Jake said And Robin laughed.

Jake and I danced until the song was finished, Robin and my father will be dancing now. I needed the toilet so I walked away. I was rinsing my face when Bailey came in.

"What's going on with you?" she asked. "Elaborate?"I said. "You fake smiling Hals and I know you better than that." she said. "It's nothing important."I said. "Okay so if it's nothing important than it has to be something since you haven't been yourself whole morning." she said.

Bailey is like my twin sister, we were born on the same day and at the same time. Just we aren't sisters we are cousin but people mistaken us for sister, I don't mind.

She got my back and I got hers. She will do anything to just see eye to eye with me. I love this girl to death and if it means I have to sacrifice my life for her I would. I can read her like an open book that no body is capable of doing and she can read me with just one look.

Sometimes I'm afraid of what she might find when she always looks at me with that signature look that could scare a cat, it is just I can't lie to her not that I want to but sometimes I wish things were otherwise.

"Earth to Hailey."she said snapping her hands in front of me. "Sorry." I said. "What's bothering you Hals? You never keep things from me why now?"she asked. "Can we speak about this after the wedding?" I asked as I blinked my tears that were desperately trying to fall from my eyes.

"I'm letting you off the hook till later."she said. "Now let's go party."she said pulling me out of the toilets before I could even object.

Later that evening

I was sitting in my room, just got home from the after party with Bailey, while she was undressing her in the bathroom, removing her make-up I was taking off my heels and losing my hair. I looked for my over sized t-shirt and my shorts so I could sleep comfortable tonight.

Bailey came out from the bathroom not long after I put my heels away and through my washing in the machine. I sat on my bed while she was putting her heels in my closet, once she was comfortable with herself she came to sit on the bed.

"Okay spill... What was with the long face today of all days?"she asked.

I told her everything, and the fact that Collen and I were going to meet up tomorrow,up until the last few minutes when he compared me to all his ex girlfriends and almost called me a Bitch.