CHAPTER 33- The Most Terrifying News Ever

Hailey's P.O.V.

Logan and Andrea left 6 hours ago, so we all just in the yard playing in the water or at least Caleb, Bailey and one of their other cousins his name was Lee? I think.

"What's on your mind?" I asked. "Nothing." I said. "Hailey can you bring me my towel please m6 eyes are burning." Bailey said. "Coming." I said grabbing her towel.

I walked towards her leaned over and handed her the towel when someone pushed me in.

"Ahhhh!" I said.

I was held down and seconds later everything went black.

Collen's P.O.V.

Hailey was pushed in the water by Caleb, Bailey was laughing because they finally got her in the pool. I was still sitting on the chair.

"Hey guys I think something is wrong... She is not opening eyes." Lee said and they stopped laughing. "Hailey?" Bailey asked as Lee held her in his arms.

I jumped up from my seat and took her from him. I placed her gently on the floor.

"Hailey! Open your eyes princess..."I said.

I started doing compressions. Come on baby open your eyes.

"Hailey come one open your eyes for me." I said.

Seconds later she started coughing up water. I hugged her.

"You scared me." I said. "Sorry." She said.

I glared at these two idiots Caleb and Lee for what they did.

"Hey I'm fine. They didn't expect me to take in that much water,accidents happen." she said. "Mmm..." I said. "Help me inside I want to change and than rest." She said and I carried her inside.

She went to shower and minutes later she came out, dried her hair and climbed into bed.

"Can you stay in here please?" She asked and i nodded sitting next to her.

She placed her head on my lap and we both fell asleep like that.

I was asleep when Hailey's phone started out ringing...

"Hailey?" I said shaking her slightly. "Hmmm..." she hummed. "Your mom is calling." I said as she took her phone from me, just as the phone call ended. "I'm quickly going to take this call..." she said leaving the room as her mom called again.

I got of bed and went downstairs to the rest.

"Hey where's Hailey?" Bailey asked. "Upstairs speaking to her mom." I said. "Ookay." She said.

Knock! Knock!

Bailey got up and answered the door.

"Logan? Hey your sister is upstairs." She said.

Logan came in and Andrea followed. We all stayed in the lounge while Hailey and her brother was upstairs.