CHAPTER 28- Planning Her Wedding

Hailey's P.O.V.

3 days after she moved out.

"Hey mom, I'm going to head out okay?" I said. "Alright sweetie. Do you want me to take care of Madeline while you run your errands?" she asked. "Isn't Dad's Treatment starting today?" I asked. "Yes but she'll be fine her and besides me and she can have some ma and granddaughter time."she said. "Thanks mom."I said kissing her cheek and than driving to Roderick and Jerry.

Knock! Knock!

"Hailey you made it and where's my niece?" Jerry asked. "By my mom." I said. "Come on in." he said.

5 hours later.

"So guys I am here for something important as well." I said. "Spill?" Jerry said. "So you guys know about the fight that took place between Bailey and myself right?" I asked and they nodded.

"Right so Bailey doesn't want a big wedding and even though we aren't going to be talking and I won't be at her bachelorette's party I need you guys to find out everything about what she ever wanted as her dream wedding." I said. "As in you need us to find out everything as in everything?" Jerry asked. "Yep." I said. "Explain everything?" Roderick asked. "Cake, decorations, dress,bridesmaids,food, invitations basically everything needed for a wedding." I said. "Okay that makes more sense. And information about the honeymoon?" Jerry asked. "No I'll speak to Caleb about that thank you." I said.

Jerry's P.O.V.

It's be a week after Hailey popped in by us and today we decided to go to Bailey and question her.

"Hey Bailey." I greeted. "Hey guys." Bailey said. "How are you doing? Where's Hailey?" I asked. "Hailey she's at her parent and I'm good."she said.

Who you trying to fool Bailey?

"Anyway how far has your wedding planning coming along?" I asked. "I don't know Hailey was supposed to do it and well after what I said to her I doubt she evens wants to do anything to do with me."she said. "That's not true." Roderick said. "What's your dream wedding?" I asked.

"Well why don't we look in magazines for some options." she said. "Lets got that." I said.

After several hours of looking through magazines we finally managed.

"That's what I wish I had if Hailey isn't angry at me but I'm sure she is, she hadn't answered her phone since she left here." Bailey said. "Did you try going by the house?" I asked. "Yes her mom always says she's asleep or she had gone out." she said. "I see." I said. "Babe look at the time we enjoyed our afternoon here by you Bailey but Jerry and myself have to head out. We got reservations." Roderick said. "Sure Sure thanks for spending the afternoon." she said. "It's all a pleasure." Roderick said.

In the car.

"What reservations do we have?" I asked. "I lied." he said.

At home.

"How could you lie about something like that?" I shouted at Roderick. "Something like what?" he asked. "Don't act innocent." I said. "Jerry baby I don't know what you talking about?!" he said. "The reservation dammit!!"I shouted. "Baby..."he said. "Don't baby me!!" I shouted. "Jerry can you let me explain." he said. "Explain WHAT?! Huh?!" I shouted. "Jerry ENOUGH!" he said. "No! Not ENOUGH!! Get out?! Leave NOW!" I said.