CHAPTER 6- It's Our Birthday

Hailey's P.O.V.

I woke up extra early this morning. I went downstairs to make breakfast for Bailey. We are finally 18 today. I'm so excited for today. This weekend Bailey has something planned for me and her weekend with our groupie.

Once I was done in the kitchen I took the breakfast to the balcony immediately. It's now 6.15am so she wakes up at 6.30am.

I took the notes that was placed in my room and placed it all over the place until I got the last one which was placed outside the balcony door.

Once I was done I waited for her to wake up which took 20 minutes before she got me. Oh did I mention my family was part of this plan well know you know.

Bailey's P.O.V.

I woke up to an empty bed. Hailey wasn't next to me anymore. I got up from the bed when a paper fell from the bed.

Clue 1-Good morning❤ Hope you slept well birthday Girl
18th Birthday yippee💍
Shower and head to the kitchen
Check the top drawer before you leave

I check the draw and found a necklace with Hailey's name on it and a note.

Happy birthday first present❤ now go downstairs.

I head to the kitchen after showering and there I found the second clue on the fridge.

Clue 2- you made it!! Now sing a song, our favorite song to wake up everyone.❤

I did as told but it turns out everyone was already awake. Aunt gave me a another letter or note after they all sang happy birthday to me. I was left in tears, Logan came to me and gave me a bag.

I opened it and saw the purple diamond ear rings I've always wanted and another note,

Second gift love you❤

I read the other note her mom gave me

Clue 3- I lied everyone was awake they just wanted to sing happy birthday as well, now hurry up and go to the lounge I can't wait to see you anymore❤ I spy with my little eye something Red😉

I headed to the lounge and saw a note by the Red Roses that wasn't there yesterday.

Not a clue it's your third gift- I hope we'll be matching today❤ Finally we are eighteen! You almost by me not yet😘 Red Roses for my Rose😀 now go to the yard. Oh one more thing the roses are my third gift😘

I went to the yard but I didn't see anything. Spoke to soon, I looked at the swing that was in Hailey's backyard and there was the note I was sent to find.

Clue 4- Okay now you almost finished the trail of hunting me down head to the pool something awaits you.

I did as I was told, found the bag and a brick holding it down. I reached for it and opened the bag

It was a new watch pink and black,

Fourth present, turn the watch around sunshine.