CHAPTER 10-The Hunt Begins Part 2

Hailey's P.O.V.

"So Hailey, I was meaning to ask you,that guy that brought you to me this morning whose he?" Jerry asked. "A new friend." I said.

We pulled up at the restaurant and went inside.

"Good afternoon, umm... Did someone maybe leave a clue here?" I asked. "Hailey Harvey?" the receptionist asked. "Yes." I said. "Thank you." I said as she gave me a gift bag. "My pleasure... Enjoy." she said.

I walked back out to the car and got into the with Jerry

"So what does it say?" Jerry asked. "I got black and red hills Gift number 2💚though I don't wear hills unless I have to, and a note that says Clue number 3💕-For your next clue, don't admit defeat! Look under the place where we sit and eat!" I said. "Your house?" he asked. "Seems so." I said.

We drove to my house and the house is very empty. Where is everyone? I mentally shrugged and went to the kitchen where Bailey and myself seat. I looked under the table and found a note.

This scavenger hunt will be worth it I promise

Clue number 4💕- Your next clue can be found where clothes get cleaned and spin around.

Also the early lunch is for you and Jerry. Gift number 3💚

"Jerry I found the next clue and also we got early lunch and it's still warm..." I said and he came to the kitchen.

We ate the early light lunch If you could call it that, once we were done I threw the trash away.

"What's the next clue?" he asked. "Uh...it could be found where clothes get cleaned and spin around." I said. "Which is obviously..."he said. "The laundry room..."I said finishing the sentence. "I'll wait here."he said. "Okay."I said heading down to the laundry room.

I looked around to find my next present and My next clue.

I found the bag and a clue

Inside was a tracksuit that is super nice. And my next clue. I went upstairs and read it to Jerry

"Clue number 5💕- we don't need to cook any food, not right now anyway. Your next clue is hidden where games are waiting to play." I said.

"Where's that?" he asked. "The Arcade?" I said. "Could be."he said. "This girl is making me drive around." I said. "Let's go."he said.

So we took a 20 minutes to get to the arcade,we even had to play at least one game to get my gift and note.

"Clue number 6💕- wow that was fast! Now, go back to the place where you brushed your teeth last!" I said. "My house?" Jerry asked. "Yep."I said.

"What else did you get?" he asked As we walked out of the arcade. "Two sets of earrings. Gift number 4💚"I said. "Colours?"he asked. "Black and red and the other pair is black and blue."I said. "Nice. Seems as though Bailey got good taste." he said.

Jerry's house.

I went to the bathroom the minute I stepped inside the house, Jerry went to his kitchen to get something to eat.

"Jerry! You just ate." I called out from upstairs. "40 minutes ago HALS!" he shouted laughing.

I joined his laughter as I looked around for the note. I found it and a long,small and red box. I opened the box and saw Gift number 5💚 for the day... A necklace with Bailey's name on it.

"Isn't she just adorable?"I asked myself.

I headed down with the necklace and the note.

"Hey Jerry can you put this on please?" I asked. "Sure."he said as I turned around. "Thanks."I said. "That the next clue?"he asked. "Yeah."I said.

"Clue number 7💕-This next clue was hard to hid. You'll have to go outside and take a look!

"What are we looking for?" I asked stepping into Jerry's yard. "Not sure."he said.

Phone rings. Babe❤

Me- Hello
Collen- Hey what are you up to?
Me- I'm currently on a scavenger hunt.
Collen- For?
Me- Bailey sort of put a scavenger hunt together for me to find for my 18th birthday.
Collen- Okay babes, enjoy it... I will phone you later.

End of call.

"Hals, I think I found what you looking for?" Jerry shouted. "Coming."I said.

Bailey Harvey bought me a Polaroid camera Gift number 6💚. A actual camera, red and black. Tears filled my eyes. Jerry took the camera and took a picture.

"First picture on the brand new camera."he said. "Jerry! I had tears in my eyes..."I said. "Tears of joy! So where to next?" he asked as he wiped my tears.

"Clue number 8💕- this clue is hidden where you would go if you needed a coat."I said. "Is this your closet where the coats are?" I asked. "Probably let's go check." he said.

I opened the door to his closet and found a bag. I took the clothes out and it was a BLACK FREAKING OUTFIT. SHE BOUGHT ME A MINI SKIRT AND A CROP TOP and a pair of white sandals. Gift number 7 and 8💚

"Hailey why do you look like you saw a ghost?" Jerry asked. "Look at this crazy child!" I said giving him the bag. "Woah."he said. "I'm going to kill her."I said as I opened the next note.

"Clue number 9💕-I still love you. But that is because you never wanna dress up! Who do you want to meet. Maybe it's the neighbours across the street?" I read out loud.

"Now she wants me to go the neighbours? What's wrong with her?" I asked. "Come one let's go."he said.

💜💜
Thank you for reading 💜
Please 💜
Vote💜
Comment💜
P.R.A.💜