Chapter 12

The day started early for everyone in the Khurana family. Riya woke up everyone with her prayer song. Armaan didn't expect Riya to be so traditional daughter-in-law of this house, he thought she would be the one who enjoys the life in parties and long drives, this side of Riya is so much surprising for him.

Armaan in the first time from his childhood seeing someone praying early this morning at 6 A.M that too daily. It's been three days their marriage happened and every morning he finds Riya at the temple house. From his childhood his mother never did this type of prayers nor his grandmother, even Vardhan wife is not that regular but he saw her offering prayers on every occasion. After Pranati came, he saw her offering prayers to god daily but slowly but Riya is different. She always sings the prayer song along with the offered camphor and the sound of bell.

Riya slowly came to him and forwarded the aarti towards him. He slowly took the blessings and then he felt the different kind of feeling something like a divine. Immediately she shifted it to Jugnu who was next to Armaan. Jugnu took the blessings and asked
"Chachi, my prasadh!"

"Aww.. here is your prasadh." Riya gave a laddu to Jugnu and then went towards everyone with the aarti plate.

After that she went to Armaan and said "Let's make and follow a tradition from today onwards."
Armaan who was excited held her close to him and said "I'll be glad to do that baby." Riya blushed and immediately took a step back from him and forwarded her closed fist towards him. Opening it slowly she told " You'll fill my partition with this kumkum. That's my wish Armaan."

Armaan was shocked with this kind of  wish from Riya, he never expected this from her. He immediately laughed loudly. Looking at him, she was confused.

"Why are you laughing,Armaan? What's that silly in this for you?" She asked being confused.

"Never in my wildest dream I thought you'd think like this." Saying this he continued laughing.

"What you mean my that?" She asked resolutely. Watching her expression he stopped laughing and came back to her and said "Being so traditional, sweetheart. The way you look from out is being so bold and career oriented and that surprises me having this kind of wishes to hold in you."

"Ohh! If it's like that, you never knew me Mr. Armaan Khurrana."

Before he could reply his mobile started ringing with his ex girlfriend number. He immediately put it down and took a pinch of kumkum from Riya's hand and filled her partition.

" I will do this daily, but for now I have to leave. I have important issue out there." saying this he ran off leaving confused Riya there. Riya was happy but also upset with the known facts that her husband don't know her well but somehow calmed her mind saying it's very less time even they spent time together.

Armaan was running from the entrance just then he collided with Pranati who just returned after dropping Jugnu school.

"Relax Armaan! Why you're in so hurry? Is everything fine?" Asked Pranati.

"Yeah it's fine prabhi." Saying this he hurriedly left from there. Pranati who saw Armaan wallet fall on ground took it and called him loudly, he didn't hear so pranati went back him. But the scene over there has shocked her.

Armaan was hugging a girl and kissing her forehead.

"Armaan!!!" Shouted Pranati. Shocking with the tone of Pranati that girl turned around. Armaan who was caught openly didn't understand what excuse he could give to Pranati. With fierce steps Pranati went to that girl and asked "Are you his girlfriend?" That girl nodded her head positively in response.

"You know it is criminal offense to keep such type of relationship with a married man,right?" Asked Pranati making that girl shocked.

She turned towards Armaan for confirmation who held his head down but suddenly realised Pranati has not right to interfere in his life said hardhly "Ohh really Pranati! You have not married but why are you staying in this house? You came to lecture me? Before that please clear that mistake of yours which is clearly visible and even every one was pointing to you."