Chapter 15

The next day Pranati woke up with ring of alarm, but to her surprise she didn't see Jugnu beside her. Jugnu was no where in the room which started worrying Pranati.

"Jugnu" she called as she descended the bed. There is no response.

"Jugnu!!" this time she shouted a little hard then in response she heard the tap sound from wash room. She got relief and saw the time. It's just 5:30 A.M. This is weird that Jugnu wake up early than every day. Jugnu wrapped herself in the bath robe and came out.

"Wow Jugnu!! Today what got into your head that you woke up so early and also bathed." asked Pranati smiling at her cute annoyed daughter.

"Vo chachi is there know, she told me to get ready by 7 AM so that I'll get the laddu prasad every day." annoyingly said Jugnu throwing her hair front and back.

Pranati started laughing at how her daughter is drying her hair. Jugnu looked at Pranati and asked "What's so funny that you're laughing like manic?"

"Look at you, first you got up for a sweet and then your way of drying hair is so unique.." she said while laughing.

"Oh this, what to do? I have been doing this from childhood so it got habituated." said Jugnu making Pranati stop her laughter. Pranati was disappointed on herself.

"Wait stop doing that else it will fall down. I'll help you." saying that she took the hair dryer from draw of mirror table and made Jugnu sit there in front of mirror to dry her hair with drier.

"God nayi maa, I feel so good with this machine. It is giving hot air. I'm loving it." Jugnu exclaimed.

"Yes Jugnu, we can dry our hair using this hair drier, You see the adjustable switch here, it is only to make the air come as we want." Pranati explained the functioning of hair drier to her.

"Wow nayi maa, can I use this every day?" asked Jugnu.

"Yes you can but take care you don't use it so hot else your hair will get damaged." told Pranati and left.

'Nayi maa is not like others I think, she really loves me or else why would she do this to me. She made me join in school and also taking care of me very well' Jugnu heart to herself.

'Ohh Jugnu ki bachi, this is all fake. If she really want you then why did she throw you into orphanage when you're born?' asked her brain.

'Tell me one valid reason why she did it? then I'll accept her and her love.' said her mind to her heart.

Now she was in dilemma to whether she has a reason or not because every time she saw the worry and love in Pranati's eyes were real. Her heart believes Pranati has a valid reason to leave her in orphanage but her mind didn't accept her.

Her thoughts were disturbed by Pranati who needs help in tying her back lace. Jugnu who don't know how to tie it was struggling hard.

"Phew, how could you wear such a complicated dresses? Can't you just wear a jeans and shirt like me?" asked Jugnu irritatingly to which Pranati smiled and took some random thread asking Jugnu to follow her by which Jugnu successfully tied the back lace of Pranati's dress.

"Look how simple it is! Unnecessarily you got irritated. Baby Jugnu, listen patience is the best weapon to win. Learn it but yeah when patience is only good when it's in limit else you'll get hurt." said Pranati kissing Jugnu's forehead. For the first time Jugnu felt her mothers love, she didn't understand if it's her change or it's Pranati love is more today.

"Nayi maa, thank you." She told Pranati hugging back.

____________________________________

Everyone attended to the temple when they heard the temple bell sound. As usual Riya gave the aarthi and took blessings from Dadi after giving aarti to everyone.