Chapter 14

There is a strong feeling of this "Reyansh would never let me feel horrible" was broken in Pranati. The mother who want her child to get the world's entire is now shattered and not able to give her child the example of Love, only to blame Reyansh for this. The sigh that he made today when Dadi nodded at him curtly got all the memories back to her.

"Today I knew it was me, only me who wanted Jugnu. Then why did I do this all? So foolish of me that I did legally wanted her custody, instead I could give her all of my love that would entirely dominate this wealth and luxury things." She cursed herself while wiping out the tears. With a new determination she promised herself "She can learn it now, and this time I will change my daughter for the better and for best future of hers"

____________________________________

Later at dinner everyone witnessed Reyansh silence which was affected by everyone but not Pranati. He was so shaken up with her words and change of her emotions, he knows something was there inside her storming up even now but he couldn't bare the hatred in her eyes for him.

After everyone's dinner Riya made two plates for Rey and Pranati, who didn't bother to have dinner after so much of pleas. She called Maan who was trespassing by and asked him to make Rey have his dinner meanwhile she'll do the same with Pranati.

____________________________________

"Bhai!!" called Maan as he reached Reyansh who was at the bench in lawn.

"Now what MAAN..."

"Bhai! Look Riya Bhabhi has sent you the food. Look don't blame me of invading your space but yeah now you have to have the dinner. It's order from Riya Bhabhi." Maan said in one go before Reyansh would scold Maan for coming into the place which he only want to be alone.

Rey didn't say a word. He just nodded as he can't just argue.

"Bhai can I ask you something?" hesitantly asked Maan to which Rey just nodded his head.

"Why are you so hurt? I have never seen you like this after that day, even that day you haven't told me the reason. I know something is not right, can't I know bhai?" asked Maan which only made Reyansh to travel back...

________________________

On the exact day when Pranati went away from him:

He was shocked by the fact of being Pranati pregnant. 'It's too young to them have such responsibility, and I don't want we to waste out our life like that. Moreover I am is not ready for that so solid relationship' He thought but somewhere inside he was feared of taking up responsibility if Pranati didn't abort her baby.

He want to explain his reason for her, he thought she is filled with anger will come back but she never returned that day. He called her, she didn't give any response to his call later which turned to be switched off tone. He went to her hostel and enquired about her. Her friends informed him that Pranati left the college.

Listening to that stuff Reyansh did shatter, the one relationship he wants to become his life has left him all alone again. He came back from hostel being so sad and didn't even speak a word till next two days.

____________________________

"Bhai where were you zoned out?" asked Maan looking at Reyansh who was deeply lost in his thoughts. That day Reyansh promised himself he will never fall in love with anyone, even if it's Pranati again.

"Nothing. I have no reason to be sad." said Reyansh and to avoid anymore questions from Maan he had his dinner.

In room, Pranati was making Jugnu do her homework when Riya entered with the tray of food.