Chapter 19

The next day everything was normal. Jugnu went to school and Pranati went for the interview in the same school.

Riya and Armaan went to Riya house for some ritual, there Laya also came for a small work. Armaan was shocked to see her there. Eventually he was trying to avoid her but Laya was pointing out Armaan in every discussion and portrayed as fun.

After some chit-chat Riya went into kitchen with her mother to arrange lunch and Riya's father was also away with his call.

Laya said " I never thought you are such a great actor. You married my friend and now becoming father of my child. Shame on you"

Armaan who couldn't tolerate that anymore took the chance of being alone with Laya and threatened her "Just stop it. I'm married now. Just get rid of this and I already told you I'm not responsible for this."

"Wow, just wow. You are saying this is not your responsibility!? Then who is responsible for this?" Asked Laya with a stern voice.

Before Armaan could speak Riya called them for lunch. Listening Riya voice Armaan controlled his voice and left from there fisting his hand.

                                                                                     ******

After a long tiring day with series of interviews, Pranati got a position as math teacher in the same school as Jugnu but before she could get the appointment she has to take the demo session for a class before principal. She took the demo class for tenth class, every student did understand her lecture. Principal was satisfied with the class and so asked administration department to give her appointment. Pranati was so happy listening this, she thanked principal and went to see Jugnu. It's almost evening four pm, so she went outside and waited for her daughter to share this news.

She was searching for a good restaurant near by to treat her daughter. Suddenly she felt as someone's  watching her so she looked around to see if anyone is there. All she could find is a panipuri stall without any person there, she was about to go but heard the school bell sound and stopped over there waiting for Jugnu.

Jugnu came out after few minutes. She looked at the panipuri stall but disappointed to not see anyone there. Jugnu looked around and noticed Pranati waiting at the bench near parking. She ran towards her and hugged her. 

"Maa" Jugnu said. Pranati hugged her back and the happy tears were rolling out. 

"Jugnu, once again call me like that." Pranati requested.

"Maa" Jugnu said again for which she was rewarded with kiss from her mother.

"Bacha. Let's go to ice cream parlor and then home." said Pranati for which she agreed.

After few minutes, they went to ice cream parlor and ordered their favorite flavors. Pranati was so excited to share her news and Jugnu was so happy today to see Pranati waiting for her.

"Jugnu... Bacha... I'm so happy today." expressed Pranati after finding themselves a seat.

"Even I'm maa." Jugnu said. Jugnu eyes were filled with happiness, a true one. A small droplet was formed in her right eye.

Pranati got to know it was out of happiness, she wants to know what exactly happened. "Jugnu, what made you so happy today?"

"You waiting for me outside my school." Jugnu replied taking the ice cream from the waiter.

"So...." Pranati enquired again.

"Okay!" Jugnu said after completing her ice cream and kept the cup on the table.

"So.... the thing is me and my enemy friend Vishaka had a bet that today our respective moms will come but unfortunately her father came. Hence I won." Jugnu said raising her one eye brow.

"Okay but what is this enemy friend?" Asked Pranati confused.

"I hate her maa but she always do good for me and never admit it. I don't understand. She is helpful and at the same time he behaves as if she doesn't care for me." Jugnu explained. Pranati laughed at her cute explanation.

"Maa, why were you waiting today, it's bandar papa turn right?" Asked Jugnu

"That I came for interview in your school." Pranati said.

"So.. what happened?" 

"I was selected as a maths teacher for ninth and tenth class." Jugnu was surprised listening this.

"Wow maa! That's a great news." Jugnu exclaimed.

"Yeah bachha, from tomorrow onwards we both can start and leave from the school at same time." Pranati said happily.

"Yes maa." Jugnu high-fied. They both happily left from there.

                                                                                   **************

Riya and Armaan came back to Khurana mansion. Riya was upset as while coming back they both had an argument regarding her education. Riya wants Armaan to go with her but Armaan doesn't want her to go. 

"Armaan, you have agreed before our marriage right? Now what happened?" asked Riya angrily wants to know the reason. 

" I know riya and now my mom, dad and dadi has to accept this." said Armaan angrily. Riya was collapsed. She know marriage and a family is responsibility but not to this extent that she have to sacrifice her dreams for it. 

Riya was collapsed, her tears were flowing out. She is angry with herself and also Armaan because without a single trail he denied. Armaan who saw her like that couldn't control himself, he bent near her and said "Baby, please don't cry. For one time I will try convincing my family. "

He wiped her tears and kissed on her forehead. Riya was melted with his gesture. Her angry was fled away. She nodded her head as fine.

Jugnu had put rocking music and started dancing.  All of the family members came out, Reyansh, Armaan and Maan also joined her. Armaan dragged Riya too. Dadi who saw everything and had enough of the sound system went to it and switched it off. 

"Dadi what happened? Why did you stop the music?" Maan asked.

"Ohh Kothiya!! Why are you even dancing?" retorted Dadi.

"Because Rey and Armaan were dancing." Maan said. Now it's Armaan and Rey who saw their faces. Even they don't know why they are dancing it's just that they saw Jugnu and joined her. They both saw towards Jugnu who was laughing at the entire scene. Her laughters dragged everyone's attention. Noticing that she controlled her laughter and said "Because I'm happy today so I started dancing." 

"Ohh my darling girl, can I know reason for your happiness." asked Dadi in a very mocking tone.

"Because today maa got job in my school." Jugnu said and started dancing holding Dadi's hand. Dadi was shocked and left her hand. She turned towards Pranati and said "In this house daughter-in-laws doesn't go out for work."

Pranati was shocked hearing this. Riya was also equally shocked. Both of them were disappointed with Dadi's statement.