Chapter 17

Pranati saw Archit when he wiped her tears.

"Shh, calm down." Archit hugged her, his hug calmed her and let her tears flow.

"I know something big happened or else you'd never cry like this." Archit told while make her feel comfortable in his hug.

Reyansh who was enraged with this action of Archit couldn't stop himself and strode towards them. Forcefully he dragged Pranati away from Archit and said looking at her "Prani this is not the way to invite your friend for our marriage."

"Archit I heartily welcome you to our wedding which is next week. Thank you" Reyansh told with a smirk on his face.

Before anyone could respond, Reyansh flew from there with Pranati.

Pranati who realised what he said after few seconds and she can feel the pain on her hand with the hold of Reyansh. She immediately freed herself.

"What the hell you're saying Mr. Reyansh Khurana?" Yelled Pranati, with infuriated tone and anger visible in eyes, with red shade.

Even Reyansh was startled with her tone and anger. He was not sure about his uncertain sentences and action he did just now. He went out without glancing at her back.
She was deep hurt now, his action again broke her heart. Her love for him is always there, even now.

The way he decided for the marriage had pierced her heart. She went into the past when she begged him to marry her for their child. It hurted more when she knew the reason behind this marriage is not love but some selfish reason his Dadi.

"How can you say that we are getting married in a week, Without my consent?" Pranati screamed at Reyansh holding his collar.

"You want your daughter, right?" Asked Reyansh in a slow and steady tone.

Pranati was stumbled upon his sudden question, she nodded her head as yes and her eyes were welled up. She never thought Reyansh would stoop so low that he will start blackmailing her.

Taking a long deep breath Reyansh told " If you want her, marry me Pranati. You don't have any other choice rather than that."

It's more like warning than suggestion. Reyansh want to fulfill his dadi wish, though inner he doesn't want Pranati to live in that hell.

Pranati thought for two second and said wiping her tears "Okay, I'll. I'll marry you Mr. Khurana but on three conditions, first, after marriage we will not have any right on each other and about Jugnu, we will share our love and responsibilities equally, the second main condition is our marriage will be valid till the judgment day and final condition is this marriage will be secret, means we will not inform anyone accept your family and my family.  I agree to this marriage only for my child. I want her to live with me, so I want you to give her to me on our seperation day. Say me if my conditions are okay or not? If they are okay, I'll marry you."

Reyansh surely knows at the moment that there would be some conditions if she agrees to the marriage, so accepted her conditions and they both go home. Dadi was informed about Pranati information, at evening after Jugnu arrival dadi informs this news to everyone in house and asks them to prepare the events as soon as possible.

Riya, Jugnu and Maan were happy listening to it. Dadi was also happy as her all business will be secured now.Jugnu who was unaware of all the conditions behind their marriage is so happy.

The next day, Pranati made a legal agreement of her conditions and asked Reyansh and his Dadi to sign it as she does not believe them and their words. Dadi signs it happily, even Rey signs it but somewhere in his heart he was hurt.

Pranati secured that papers in her bank safe and felt relief.

Pranati who came back to home saw Jugnu playing video games with Maan, she went near them and enquired if Jugnu had completed her school work for which she replied as yes.

Reyansh who just came in said "Today we both did the work. Isn't it, Jugnu?"

"Yes bandar papa." Said Jugnu who is involved in video game.

Pranati glared at him and asked folding her hands across " ohh, then which subject you both did?"

"Maths..."
"English.." both of them gave different answers.

Pranati glared Jugnu, who stopped Playing game and squeezed her tongue between her teeth.

"Nayi maa, please stop glaring. I'll do my work after this game... Please." Pleaded Jugnu with her cute puppy eyes.

"No first work then games." Sternly said Pranati.

"Nayi ma, please..." Before Jugnu could request her pranati lifted her in her arms and went to their room. Looking at this Rey started laughing at Jugnu's situation and followed them saying "your mom, she doesn't enjoy and she'll not let anyone enjoy Jugnu, come to me after your work we will go out."

Pranati flee into her room fuming at Rey words and put Jugnu on sofa and bought the bag near them.

"Jugnu, bacha, listen... First we will do this work and then I'll take you to park and give you an ice cream." Said Pranati very nicely. Jugnu had some weird feeling in her heart. She couldn't retort anything, so she accepted and completed the work under Pranati guidance.