Chapter 24

The day began with Riya prayer song in Khurana Mansion. Only Pranati and Riya were doing pooja as usual. After completion of Aarthi, they found Armaan, Reyansh and Jugnu behind them. Riya gave them Aarthi, peace was filled within everyone. Yesterday was a bad day for everyone but today they all are feeling quite opposite.

"Chachi, you didn't give me prasad" said Jugnu as soon as she swallowed the entire laddu which was given before.

"Jugnu!! You're lying again." warned Pranati.

"No maa, I didn't get my share of Prasad." Jugnu told with her innocent-but-fact face. Riya laughed and said "Understood, take your share of prasad." while giving her the another laddu.

"Riya don't do this, everyone will get prasad in equal amount." Pranati told with a strict tone.

"It's ok prabhi she is a kid. Let her eat whatever she wants and how much ever she wishes." Riya said while going towards Armaan.

"So, you'll treat all kids like this?" whispered Armaan.

"Haan" replied Riya

"Then our kid will become healthier" again whispered Armaan which made Riya blush like cherry. Looking at them everyone smiled. Reyansh was happy seeing them like that. In the entire family now his brother and his wife are looking like a couple, in fact a lovely couple.

Dadi who came there saw everyone together at temple and said nothing. She got used to this after Riya's arrival. She asked Reyansh to come with her and left from there.

Maan who came just then from a trip went to Armaan while Pranati and Riya left to kitchen.

"Riya is happy and you too. Seems like you fell hard for her. Is it genuine?" He asked.

Armaan was shocked with that question because he even doesn't know how he is feeling about Riya but all he can say that he is happy being around her.

"I'm not sure about that but I feel good being with her." Armaan told his heart out. Maan didn't utter anything but was happy hearing this.

Maan was thinking about Laya who seems to be threat to Armaan's new found feelings and his relationship. Laya is someone whom he wants to be safe after watching Pranati's struggle but now he is in confusion about her return into Armaan life will destroy everything and he cannot take that now, after seeing himself happier with this change.

"Maan, where are you lost man?" Armaan asked making him come out of his thoughts.

"Nothing bhai" he replied but only he knows what is his worry.

Armaan was about to say something right then Jugnu came to them running and said "Chacha, chacha listen I have the good news for you."

"What is it Gudiya?" asked Maan lifting her into air.

"Maa and Bandar papa is going to after two days" screamed her happiness while Maan swirling her in air.

Riya and Pranati arranged the breakfast on table. Pranati made poha for Jugnu and Riya made kachori for everyone. Reyansh came down and his eyes looked for Pranati, who was arranging food for Jugnu.

Jugnu saw him and sighed him to come, Rey went to his daughter. He sat beside her and dragged her chair towards her to ask "What happened gudiya?"

"For me it's Poha and for others Kachori, I want kachori papa" Jugnu said with cute innocent face. That expression on her face couldn't stop his smile. He slowly went to his place. Jugnu was looking at him intently, in fact she is observing his every move. He tricked Pranati and took two Kachoris from the bulk which were kept on dining table.