Chapter 26

Somewhere in the city a women was looking at the photographs of Pranati, Jugnu and Reyansh shuffling them continuously. A man in white dhoti came there and bowed his head with respect.

"What is the update?" She asked without looking at him.

"Maa ji, tomorrow is there wedding at home. He is in love that girl."

"Love. It's big word for him." She curtly said looking at his photograph and crumbled it.

"Will this marriage happen tomorrow?" the man asked.

"Let's see." The women smiled and left from there putting shawl.

**************************************

At Khurana Mansion, Armaan went to Reyansh room. He noticed Rey smiling at his looks in mirror.

"Seems like you had the best moment in your life." chaffed Armaan show his famous grin which immediately made Rey attentive.

"Nah, how about you coming here at this time?" catechized Rey raising his right eyebrow, as Armaan always came to Rey with problems. In one go Armaan briefed his situation to Rey.

"So you think, Laya is lying about carrying your child" doubtfully asked Reyansh as he believed Armaan would never tell lies to him no matter what. Armaan simply nodded his head and sat on bean bag, silently.

"What did Riya say?" Rey again questioned looking at his brother who is looking inanimately at him.

"She didn't speak a word with me. All she asked for her own space."

Listening to this Reyansh took his mobile and called someone. After few minutes of call he came to Armaan and said "Tomorrow after my wedding, you and your wife go on a date. Have some your space with her. Then we shall concentrate on Laya."

Armaan didn't expect him to be like this has got shock but he know his brother would never get tensed except for Pranati.

Reyansh was happy for his brother who found his love in his wife and also seeing him in the fear of losing his love.

****
Riya and Jugnu finalised the decoration for tomorrow wedding. Riya, Jugnu, Maan and Armaan had bought matching color outfit. Where they bought cream color sherwani for Reyansh and red color lehenga for Pranati.

 Where they bought cream color sherwani for Reyansh and red color lehenga for Pranati