Chapter 25

Riya, Maan and Jugnu started preparing for Reyansh and Pranati marriage. Maan saw Navya visited their house along with Archit who came to give Pranati her mother jewellery for wedding. Shobna Mishra sent them through Archit as she couldn't come.

As archit went to pranati room, navya was lost in that house and reached maan room in search of jugnu. She is very fond of Jugnu as Archit used to fill in every details of Jugnu's mischievous acts and here understandings. There she found a sketch book which named as "Lifetime ka Sapna", she thought it is Jugnu's and opened it. The first thing she saw is a teddy bear with small heart on its tummy. That seemed very real with all the 3d shading, she turned a page and saw a cat which is drinking milk. She was really impressed every details of the drawings, with curiosity she was about to turn the page she heard knock on the door.

She turned and found Maan standing there folding his hands. She found him very handsome in that posture.

He slowly dropped his hands and making himself straight asking "What you're doing with my drawing book in my room, navya?"

She was astonished with the fact of finding his skill. "Ohh they are beautiful. I thought it was Jugnu's. " she stated the truth before he misunderstood her.

"Umm... where is Jugnu? I came for her." She asked Maan only to distract herself from his thoughts that are leading a foreign sensation in her. He slowly signed at her to follow him. She did as he said.

In Pranati's room, Pranati was surprised to Archit directly coming to her room.

She looked at his hands only to find the similar jewellery boxes from her mother's wardrobe. He noticed it and said "As aunty can't come to give you by herself, she did sent me to give you this."

"Thank you Archit, but you don't need to do this." Pranati said in a very comforting and pleasing way.

"You don't need to be that hesistant, it's true i had and have feelings for you but I also assure never once in past or in future I'll cross the line without your permission. My past feelings are love. Now all I have is admiration and friendship. So just let me be part of your marriage as a friend." He let his thoughts out while handing over the boxes. She couldn't say no to his genuineness.

"You're truly a support i need in my life archit. I can't thank you enough now and in my entire life for being so supportive to get my baby Jugnu in my life. I know it did hurt your heart but you stood all along to keep my baby with me. Thank you for that. Now how can I let my friend miss my marriage when this is all for Jugnu." She told her heart out.

These words were heard by Reyansh who just arrived when he got to know Archit was at his would be wife room. His heart ached a lot. He wanted to kill Archit at that exact moment and erase all his memories from Pranati's life. Reyansh couldn't control his anger when Pranati asked Archit to help her clasp the necklace around her neck after so much of her struggle. He couldn't stand there still so he went inside and said "let it be archit, I'll help my would be wife"

Pranati was shocked with his unexpected entry, Archit was little embrassed but smiled at the possessiveness Reyansh held. Archit slowly handed the piece to Reyansh and left no before saying "Keep her happy or else no matter what I am always there for her."

These words from Archit raised Reyansh frustration to the peak. He glared at Archit, who smiled at his look and left the room. As soon as Archit left, Reyansh stared at Pranati. She is wearing marron color anarkali with the broad neckline. She is looking like epitome of beauty in that dress, its simple and embellished with golden studs on the neckline.

His looks described his feelings which instantly made her shudder at simple glance. She immediately started looking her foot as she couldn't look directly into his eyes. She felt that foriegn feelings from her college days. He walked to her and forwarded his hand in a gesture to give her the necklace. She followed his hand to gave it, the moment she looked into his eyes and kept the piece in his hands. The small touch has turned the environment around them into a different world. He looked at her through mirror after turning her to face it. He slowly placed the neck piece around her neck and tried to hook it up without breaking the eye contact with her. As he found it difficult to clasp it up, he slowly bent towards it and used his teeth to fix it properly.  After he is done, with their proximity he slowly kissed her necklace hook and came upto ear while making her feel his kisses on her neckline.

The very moment Pranati felt all the emotions she used to feel when Reyansh was near her in college times. He was also immersed into his emotions and didn't notice how they both reached the couch. He made her sit on his lap and started kissing her continously. The moment was very precious to him because that kisses he gave and the response he recieved ensured him that Pranati is his women and no one can make her feel the way she is feeling now. He was about to kiss her lips Pranati's phone rang with her mother id.

Both of them came out of trance and Pranati immediately picked her mobile controlling her breath. Reyansh was still sitting there and watching every move of Pranati. She is breathing heavily due to their proximity till now and her face is all red as cherry. He contently smiled looking at her. She slowly spoke with her mother and put it down when she felt Reyansh left the room. The moment she threw her phone to bed Reyansh came and hugged her tightly giving a kiss on cheek from back and left immediately. Pranati was shocked and smiled at his antics while sat with her hands clutching her dress. After so many years all those feelings came flying towards her. She felt love again from him.

"Maa" Jugnu came calling her out. Pranati came out from her thoughts and looked at Jugnu who is mysteriously observing her.

"What happened Jugs, why are you looking at me like that?" Pranati questioned to which Jugnu scratched her head and said "You look so red red today, why?"

Pranati was not able stop her blushing. Meanwhile Riya who came there said "Because tomorrow your mother is going to be a bride."

"Ohh then brides will become red like this?" Innocently asked jugnu for which both riya and pranati smiled looking at each other.

"Yes" they both said in unison.

**************************************

Spolier: As the marriage is completed, everyone gives their blessing. Is this marriage finally going to give them the peace they want or more of struggles to face?