Chapter 20

Riya and Pranati were equally shocked listening to Dadi's statement. 

"But why Dadi?" Asked Pranati.

"Because I said so AND I DON'T WANT ANY MORE QUESTIONS." shouted Dadi.

The entire environment has changed. A moment ago they all were happy but now everyone were upset. Dadi is furious, Pranati and Riya were upset. Remaining family members were confused.

Pranati who just don't want to give up said sternly" Well dadi, I cannot agree to you. I'm going to join my job. That's my self respect. AND I Won't allow anyone to destroy it."

Everyone over there were shocked with pranati's outrage and boldness.

"Then you have to get out of this house." Dadi used her trick to make her shut her mouth as she know pranati just can't leave the house like that.

"Okay, I'll leave but before that I'll take your grand son too along with my daughter." Said pranati looking at her.

"Pranati ,if you want you can leave but I will never come out of this house." Reyansh said looking at his dadi.

"Either you follow my order and keep up the court decision or else surrender yourself to your self respect by leaving your daughter here." Dadi declared her ultimate decision.

Pranati was now confused, everyone over there were also confused. Reyansh wants her to get out of this house but she is adamant of not leaving Jugnu alone here. Riya, Armaan and Maan were concerned about Pranati. Vardhan wants Pranati to get out this house because he can sense the change in his brothers behaviour which will cause harm to his plans.

Just then Archit who came earlier and listened everything entered while clapping his hand by dragging everyone's attention to him.

"Wow dadi! You've kept your standards. You really know how to deal with people." He stated with all his aversion towards her.

"Archit YOU ARE NOT ALLOWED TO INTERFERE IN MY FAMILY ISSUES." Dadi yelled at him.

"Of course I'm not interfering in your family matters dadi. I'm talking about my friend, who wants to continue her professional life." Archit retorted.

This support from Archit has enraged Reyansh now he wants to stop all this.

"Archit just tell me one thing, do you really think we will believe your words after whatever happened between you and pranati till now? Leave about us, No one in this world will see both of you as just friends. So you better stop your acting of being a supportive friend by supporting her like this." Vardhan voice was full of loath while stating every word.

Reyansh was shocked now. He had enough of this but at the same time he won't say anything.

"Archit please stop and leave from here. I can handle it by myself." Pranati pleaded when archit was about to say something.

Archit was about to leave vardhan clapped loudly and said "you're great pranati, you became mother of a child being unmarried and yet you have the spell to manage people...."

Archit who had enough turned around to smack him but the scene  he saw shocked him.

Reyansh was holding Vardhan's collar and slap him hard.

"Vardhan, you're talking about my daughter's mother. So better hold your tongue."

Everyone over there were shocked. Pranati felt happy listening to that, atleast somewhere reyansh is bonding with his child.

"Ohh please, even you know what she is, now you don't speak about this bi..." Reyansh held Vardhan's neck before he could complete.

"Rey, leave vardhan" scolded dadi.