Chapter 22

The next day Reyansh went to his dadi and asked to make the marriage simple.

"Of course rey, why would I waste money on a temporary bond." Dadi confirmed with her usual smile which hurted Reyansh, he wants this to be permanent now because his love has grown into respect for Pranati. Without saying any other word he left the room, meanwhile Vardhan who heard this came into room.

"Dadi are you really making Pranati as your daughter in law?" Questioned Vardhan with a loathed expression.

"What do you want now?" She retorted back with the evil smile continues to play on her lips.

"Can't you see how she is effecting our family and if everyone goes in her path that will surely destroy our business dadi." Explained Vardhan though he hid the fact of his harm more than anything is coming.

"She can't change anything until I allow her to. And all this change you are seeing because I let it happen for Riya  but not that useless girl. I need that Mantri daughter to get rid of our Rey and.." she stopped when the realization of telling all her planning out to Vardhan. Though he is also part of the family she never wanted him to be the heir of Khurana empire.

"And what dadi?" Vardhan questioned while curiosity kicked him in.

"Make Reyansh get married to Pranati." Completed dadi while taking some papers.
She smiled looking at her hand which reflects her happiness, "If there is nothing to talk, I need to go out" said dadi. Vardhan know there is something dadi is hiding from him and even he has sources to know it so he silently left from there.

###

Reyansh came down and saw Pranati fixing Jugnu's shoe lace. He immediately ran towards them and made a swift side jerk to stop which horrified Pranati and made her stumble but when she didn't feel the ground or any pain, she opened her eyes which she closely due to fear only to find Reyansh looking at her with adoration and concern. His eyes showed the reflection of relief when he noticed no pain in her eyes. There was a lot of conversation going through out the seconds of eye contact which melted Pranati anger. Riya slowly coughed to distract them and Jugnu laughed loudly while looking how embrassed her parents were.

Pranati slowly left to check her handbag and Reyansh scratched his nape of the neck. He also left out with the keys and got into car.

Jugnu and Riya hi-fied.

"How cute?" Jugnu complimented for which Riya also agreed.

"Jugnu let's go its getting let." Called Reyansh from out side. She waved a bye to Riya and went towards car and sat in back seat.

"Come front Jugnu. We can have fun." Reyansh called her looking into back mirror.

"No bandar papa, I have stanza to recite" said Jugnu opening her english book.

Pranati came out and got into the car. The ride was silent till school but it was pleasant. Jugnu packed her bag when she noticed car has halted. She was about to open the door but Reyansh sighed her not to and he did it for her. She smiled and got down.

"What is this papa?" She asked.

"You are my princess and you'll be treated like that only forever." Reyansh said slightly ruffling her hair. Jugnu hugged him and bid bye to him.

Pranati went towards Reyansh and said "Thanks for treating her like that. I know its for custody sake but somewhere I feel its good. Only thing I request you to not break her heart."

Those words were like hit of ice bucket to Reyansh. His anger was now out of bound, he held her wrist tightly and said "This is not for custody Pranati. She is my daughter and I'll never do such cheap trick for custody. Even you know my love is never a play. I love people with my heart, no matter what they do to me."

His grip went more tight as he completed his sentence which made Pranati wince in pain. His pain and his aggressiveness both melted as he saw the tears left her eyes, he immediately loosened his grip and hugged her. In fraction of second, he left from there with void of emotions but pranati was still in shock.

The words she used was deliberately to know if Rey was genuine or not. She was happy when he was enraged with her sentences but the immediate small hug did surprise her. She felt the pain that hited him with her words but that was more than that as if she scratched the old scar again. With school bell sound she came out of the trance.

Half a day went off and Pranati didn't get any class. She went to principle room to check her timetable.

"Good afternoon ma'am " She greeted as she entered the Principle room.

"Good afternoon Ms. Pranati." Greeted principle with a smile and asked pranati to have her seat.

"I know pranati, you were waiting for the classes. But for a week you won't get any as the previous teacher would be continuing till Next week.  I would ask you to get along with her today to your knowledge and come next monday." Principle explained the situation and hoped pranati to understand. Pranati silently nodded and left to staff room. She saw the maths teacher sitting there and introduced herself.

"Hi I'm Nirmala, come seat here" said the maths teacher showing the empty seat beside her.

"I have to know till what topics you would be teaching and at what timings." Asked pranati politely. Nirmala did explain everything and asked her to join 4th class explaination to which pranati agreed. They both went to class and Jugnu was shocked to see pranati there.

"Hello students, she will be your new maths teacher from next week." Nirmala introduced Pranati to students.

"Hi ma'am " greeted Supriya who sat in first bench. Pranati smiled and said hai to her. Nirmala asked pranati to continue in class if she wish or seat in staff room. Pranati wants to know how she was teaching so she went to last bench from where she can watch Jugnu and her friend Muskin. Nirmala started the class and everyone are listening but she was shocked to see Jugnu and Muskin eating chocolate in between but didn't said anything. An hour passed and both nirmala, pranati left from there.

Day completed and Pranati got clarity about her job. She came out and waiting for Jugnu then she noticed a food stall. She went there and sat so that she can feed Jugnu whatever she liked.

Jugnu came there and asked "uncle give me the same." And turned only to find pranati standing with hands on her waist. Jugnu raised her right eye brow as what?

"So that's the reason you're not eating anything at home  evenings. Huh?" Pranati questioned for which she got a weird unique of her daughter.

"This is very tasty maa. You also try. You'll also love it." Jugnu said while having her food. Pranati was about to take a piece from Jugnu's plate the vendor offered her new plate. She thanked and took that. They both went and sat at a bench and started having their food. While pranati feels this is normal and asked Jugnu "this is normal only, why are you so excited to eat this?"

" no maa, this golgappa and vad pav are so tremendous." Said jugnu. Pranati didn't get what so good in it but ignored that question thinking she is having outside food for the first time and didn't want to ask anything related to her past so she kept silent eating her food.