Chapter 16

Pranati was shocked to listening to Dadi's words.

"Pranati come to my room after half an hour so that you'll know my decision for three of your lives." told dadi and left from there before she could say anything.

Pranati was left in dilemma. She went into her room.

'What's that important decision she wants to take about me and Jugnu?' Pranati thought. After few minutes she went to Dadi's room. There she found Reyansh also,which made Pranati feel little discomfort. 

"So, the thing is I want you both to get married as soon as possible, I know you both will be happy listening this...."

"Not at all I would like to die but not accept this decision of yours." Pranati shouted before Dadi could complete her words.

"Huh! Look Pranati beta, I'm telling this for your own good. If you both get married then Jugnu will also not face any humiliation." Dadi tried to explain Pranati which made her think once but her brain screamed not to agree at all whatever it may cause and also told she can raise Jugnu alone without help of this Khurana's.

"No dadi, you can't manipulate me. If you're really thinking like this now, why didn't the idea came into your brain as soon as you got to know your grand son has a child? Let me tell you why? Because I'm of no use then and now you have advantage of this wedding, am I right Dadi ?" Pranati mocked Dadi which made Reyansh stunned because she is creating more problems than he assumed she would do. Her dare to go against dadi and mock her right now, these are the things never happened to Dadi from his childhood. This new version of Pranati is admirable for Reyansh. 'May be Jugnu got Prani's dare!' he thought.

"You are right Pranati, I have a huge profit upon your wedding but there is no necessity to tell you the reason behind it. Even if you didn't agree, no court will give your daughter's custody to you. So I consider this is the only and wonderful opportunity you have, Am I Right, Pranati beta?" Dadi told sweetly with a harsh warning in it making Pranati shatter with fear. Pranati know this is what judge will agree too but she don't want Jugnu to raise in this kind of environment. 

"I need time." saying that she left from there like a storm, obviously a huge storm of powerful thoughts are running in her.

Dadi noticing she left from there smirked while taking the wine bottle and a glass. After settling at her drinking place she poured a small quantity of wine she looked at Reyansh slowly swirling her fingers on the head of the glass and asked Reyansh

"Rey, what do you think she'll accept to marry you?"

"Obviously who can reject your handsome grandson dadi." Rey self-complimented.

"By the way Dadi, you hate Pranati for sure then why do you want us to get married?" asks Reyansh being curious about his Dadi's sudden decision.

"That Mallika's father and Siddarth's father are going to announce their children's engagement soon, but that Mallika father wants your marriage to happen soon, as Mallika is still wishing to make you as her husband so she was postponing her engagement and marriage. This time that Mantri ji has given an ultimatum either I do your wedding soon or leave hopes on my business, when I asked for what's necessary to interfere in your life when you are already like a family man then you know how dare he said that there is difference being like a family man and a real family man. The nerve of him, teaching me difference between what is like looking and real." Cursed Mantriji while telling what happened to Rey.

"So you decided to get married me to your favourite Panoti ?" Asked Rey

"Not really, do you think this Dadi of yours is so stupid to get you married to that girl who has no value in my eyes? Nahi, this will never happen but it will be shown like that, you know this is the opportunity to hit those two people with one word called 'Marriage', that Pranati will not go against us in Armaan case and Mantri ji will not threaten us like this anymore, once I get this contract I'll show both of them my true colors." Dadi smirked telling her plan. Reyansh was startled listening to his Dadi's words. His heart was asking to protect her from Dadi, also he knows even he can't go against his Dadi.

Vardhan who just came inside listened to the plan, he was amused listening to her but he doesn't want them to know about of his knowledge in this plan to them. So he simplified himself normally then told "Dadi that Misra gave this money."

Reyansh left from there with one sigh of Dadi, but his mind is still wandering on the plan of Dadi.

************************************************************************************************************

Pranati went into her room with full force and her eyes were filled with tears, she remembered how badly she wanted to marry Reyansh and how he broke her heart. Now her self respect is poking her soul with harsh words of being not able to protect her self respect.

She went towards the mirror which was showing her tear stained face. She is looking pale and helplessly, her glow was gone. Her mind could not accept the proposal of Dadi though her heart was asking her to give a chance to Reyansh if not Dadi.

"Should I give a chance to Reyansh Khurana?" Pranati asked herself.

'You should give a last chance, who knows if you get your true love back?' suggested her heart.

'Are you for real? You're suggesting to give a chance to that man who made her so vulnerable. If he could accept it before to get married then they would have being an adorable family now. All this eight years Jugnu is away from her parents, she suffered a lot. Because of whom, it's Reyansh and his Dadi, now you're asking to give a chance to these devils.' roared her brain.

'Look I know whatever happened is wrong and now we have a chance to correct that wrong with simple marriage. With this marriage you can give Jugnu a father in a legal way, then what's the exact problem in that?' her heart suggested as it is simple.

Pranati is in dilemma she felt like her head would blast any minute if she is still in the room so she took her purse and left from there. Riya saw her getting out of home and stopped her asking "Prabhi are you going anywhere?"

"Yes I'm going to my mom's place, mom asked me to come." replied Pranati in hurry.

"Prabhi, is everything fine?" asked Riya who noticed Pranati's tearful eyes and hurry voice.

"Yes everything is fine. I'll be back soon." Pranati said and left from there.

Reyansh who was crossing them had listened them and saw Pranati's toes which were curled to her slippers, he know that this is a habit of Pranati whenever she lies, also her words will run fast as she is in hurry. Reyansh too followed her and saw her sitting in a park near fountain. He knew that she is in confusion with his grand mother words.

He wants to say her there is no need to worry, everything will happen according to her wish. Yesterday after Laya went he saw hatred in Pranati's eyes. He wanted to know the reason behind her hatred towards.

He saw Pranati wiping out his tears, he felt sad. He want to go there but suddenly he saw someone near Pranati touching her shoulder, he could not see the person but some jealous pang hit Reyansh when that person wiped her tears.