Chapter 23

Pranati and Jugnu finished their meal and informed Reyansh that there would be delay in coming to Khurana Mansion. Meanwhile, Maira enthusiastically greeted Jugnu at home, hugging her upon her arrival.

"Jugnu di, how are you?" Maira inquired, and Jugnu, unaccustomed to hugs, replied, "I'm good, Maira." She presented a chocolate to Maira, who joyfully confirmed it as her favorite. Playfully, Jugnu lifted the chocolate out of Maira's reach, prompting Madhan to tease, "Maira, your Jugnu di is more mischievous than you."

Ignoring warnings, Jugnu playfully handed the chocolate to Madhan, teasing him, "Is it, Nannu? Then you should be careful too," said before playfully running off with his wallet.

Despite warnings, Jugnu eluded Madhan's chase, taunting him in the end. Shobna attempted to discipline Jugnu by twisting her ear, but Jugnu's dramatic cries led Maira to intervene.

"Dadi, leave didi. She is crying," Maira pleaded, and Chethna supported Jugnu, stating, "They are just kids." Shobna justified her actions, citing Jugnu's comments to Madhan.

Chethna questioned Jugnu about her remarks, to which Maira and Jugnu insisted they spoke the truth. Shobna twisted Maira's ear again, leading to tears. Pranati defended Maira, asking Shobna to spare her "If Jugnu said it why are you punishing maira maa. Leave my chutki."

Jugnu protested, and Chethna finding truth in Jugnu's words, lightened the mood with a remark about Nannu getting old, causing laughter among Jugnu, Maira, and Chethna, while Shobna and Madhan looked on disapprovingly.

"You're the best Maasi." Exclaimed Jugnu in happiness.

"And so you are, my jugs" Chethna said while hugging her.

Pranati smiled satisfyingly looking at their bond.

Madhan, Jugnu, Maira were playing while Pranati went to her mother and told that Reyansh dadi is planning to do marriage of her with Reyansh,  for which she just nodded her head as if she was okay with that.

"Maa, you don't have anything to say about this?" Pranati questioned her doubt.

"No matter what Pranati,  if you get married to Reyansh then only Jugnu will have a decent and proper life style. Beta, I know as a single parent also you can give everything she wants but with Reyansh in her and your life, you will give her a perfect life." Her mother explained declaring her acceptance to this marriage.

"Tell me the date and we will be there." Said Chethana who heard them talking about Pranati and Reyansh marriage.

"Why only the date? Why not before?" Asked Pranati seriously.

"Because I hate that face of your dadi saas." Chethna reasoned abhorrently.

'Fine, Even if you don't like there is no problem. Because this is for Jugnu." Shobna expressed in a non monotical tone While leaving to arrange dinner at table.

Mishra family happily had their dinner and after sometime Jugnu and Pranati left. In the middle of the road they saw Reyansh but he didn't see them so carried along the way.

Jugnu saw Pranati and asked "By any chance,Is he going to pick us up?"

"Maybe." Replied Pranati while looking at the direction in which Rey went.

"Then what are you waiting for maa, call him and tell him that he crossed us." Suggested Jugnu but Pranati was hesistant to call him. Looking at her hesitation Jugnu took the mobile and called Reyansh.

Looking at his mobile screen Reyansh did stop the car at roadside and picked it up saying "I'm coming Jugnu. Wait for me don't start."

"Hey god! We already started bandar. You crossed us. Come back to the entrance of park." Jugnu explained the location where they are and cut off the call.