one.

Weeks passed since Y/n has been helping the boys practice their serves, spikes, blocks, and more, they had practice games over practice games, it almost felt as if she's been a part of this team for much longer than expected

Weeks passed since Y/n has been helping the boys practice their serves, spikes, blocks, and more, they had practice games over practice games, it almost felt as if she's been a part of this team for much longer than expected. Getting back into a routine was the best part of this for Y/n, she couldn't have asked for more.

"Your receives are spot on today Hinata!" Tanaka clapped after Y/n retrieved another blocked ball, covered in bruises all over again.

"Thanks! ...I could do better though," she criticized herself, cracking her knuckles a little after standing up, "That's why I'm here though right? It's a win-win, the team gets a libero while I get some personal practice in~!"

"Keep up the groove! You're all doing great, let's go get the next point!" Daichi clapped as Suga set the ball to Tanaka again, he spiked it down at full force gaining a point on their side again.

Y/n and Tanaka high-fived each other after the final point, getting ready to clean the gym for class, until a sudden idea hit her,

"Aren't you guys having a practice match anytime soon?" Y/n asked Sugawara as they started to take down the net.

"I'm... not exactly sure, but I hope Takeda will set us up soon." He replied as he rolled up the net setting it to the side as they continued to dismantle the rest.

"Y/N!!" Shoyo suddenly ran up to his older sister, broom in hand, bouncing up and down waiting for her to turn around, "If we do have a practice game will you be coming with us?" He asked. The girl looked down and took a second to think,

"Well... I don't think I really should. I'm not an official member, I'm just replacing your current libero, that's it." She shrugged it off, only to see her brother disappointed, "Then you should join us!" He suggested.

"...As a manager? Eh... maybe." The idea wasn't the most appealing, but it still gave her an opportunity to spend more time with the people she's grown close with.

Right on cue, the metal doors opened and a teacher in a green tracksuit came in, Takeda, "Hey! We got it! We got something!" He yelled out suddenly, "a practice game!" He announced with pure joy in his tone, fixing his glasses.

"Well what a coincidence!" Suga whispered to the girl whilst she nodded with a smile. "Against who?" he asked.

"one of the area's top four! Aoba johsai high!" Takeda cheered. But when he did Y/n froze, a chill went up her spine just at the thought of going to that building, as the team cheered and laughed Y/n stood there, feeling stuck for once in her life.

"Yeah no... I think I'll definitely pass.." She said with a shrug, the discomfort she shown was far too clear for anyone to ignore as the team looked at the girl confused.