Twenty Eight.

"WAIT SO YOU DIDN'T TELL HER?!" Tanaka whined in disappointment, still under the impression that his friends didn't know how the other felt

Everything seemed normal, they were acting just the same as before, "So you're telling me. You still haven't told her even though it was like, love at first sight?" He said with a frustrated look.

"Can you shut up?! People are staring. And yes, I didn't! Do you have a problem with that?" Nishinoya whisper yelled with a frustrated look, looking around the hallway as students passed.

"Dude. You have had a thing for Y/n, FOR MONTHS, and then yesterday you're getting all confident to just chicken out?!" Tanaka exclaimed, "That's it you're asking this girl out now."

"WHOA, WHOA, WHOA, WHOA, WHOA, WAIT! RYUU LISTEN TO ME DAMMIT!" Noya screamed as Tanaka dragged him by his blazer collar across the hall, "I DON'T NEED TO!"

"ARE YOU MESSING WITH ME?" He asked as Noya shook his head quickly, finally being able to breathe after letting go of him.

"What the hell are you guys doing?!" Y/n asked, running out to the hallway.

"Speak of the woman! Y/n. Did he say anything to you last night walking home?" Tanaka asked with a dead serious look.

"You're acting like you're trying to crack a criminal case, what is Yū a criminal now?" She chuckled, placing her hands on her hips as she slowly watched the expression on Tanaka's face change as the realization hit him.

"Did you just call Noya by his first name?" He muttered to himself, "Don't tell me."

"Congrats Sherlock, you cracked the case." She said with a smug look as his jaw dropped, immediately turning to Nishinoya, pointing at his now girlfriend.

"Holy shit. HOLY SHIT YOU GUYS ARE ACTUALLY-" Tanaka exclaimed, cutting himself off with a loud and obnoxious cackle, "Took y'all long enough!"

"Man I was tryna mess with him!" Noya whined, coming up beside Y/n, "You just had to tell him."

"Technically I didn't he figured it out himself." She defended, "And not only that if it wasn't for Tanaka we probably would never talk."

"Yeah, we probably would've never talked."

"Actually no we would but we wouldn't be as close."

"Noya you're even lucky that she agreed to help when you were suspended. This is why we're here now after all." Tanaka added.

"Oh yeah, you came crawling back to me, and you sounded so scared too!" She snickered along with Noya.

"Right but you were literally acting like a child asking their parents all sorts of questions when it came to your boyfriend."

"Oh come on can you really blame me? You left me completely in the dark for a month."

"It was funny to see you confused okay?!"