Twenty four.

"So uhm

"So uhm... What's a flying lap?" Yachi asked overhearing what Kuroo and Daichi were talking about.

"Hell." Y/n grumbled, an irritated look slowly forming on her face, "But it's basically the same thing as a flying receive, but without the ball. You slide along the ground on your chest supporting yourself with your arms stretched out in front."

"That doesn't sound that bad though?" Yachi said, looking over the court filled with action.

"Do you realize how painful it is to slide across the ground like that?! It's worse than cramps dammit! And the number of times I was unprepared and didn't wear a sports bra? It hurts!" The girl complained as Kiyoko and Yachi giggled quietly.

"Even thinking about it hurts— Don't look at me like that..." She huffed realizing who was in front of her, looking at her in amusement.

"Flying laps aren't that bad you're just bad at them!" Nishinoya snickered as Y/n looked at him with a deadpan look.

"You don't know what it's like for me! You don't have tits!" She stated, scared for what he was going to say next.

"Oh come on it can't be that bad. Just do one!" He encouraged, walking closer to the three as Y/n backed away.

"Hell no! I'm a manager here I'm not doing your penalty laps, titless!"

"titless?!"

"YEAH! TITLESS!"

. . .

"Well, this team sure is carried by Shoyo and Kageyama huh?" Y/n said joyfully with a grin on her face, "You lost eight sets before these knuckleheads showed up!"

"You wanna do more flying laps with us or not?" Noya threatened jokingly.

"You two tortured me enough today I'll die if I do another one! My god..." She muttered, "Anyway... you guys are doing pretty well, honestly, these guys have been to the nationals before, and if you can beat them at least once it shows that we're one step closer to beating Shiratorizawa and getting to the nationals ourselves!"

"What's with you and insulting us but then complimenting us right after?" Tanaka chuckled.

"I don't know but I find the look on your faces amusing when I insult y'all! Okay, let's pack things up and eat some food!" Y/n finished walking away from the players, helping the other managers clean up the water bottles and towels to the best of her ability.

It was a quick clean, taking the bags filled with the supplies to the team's rooms, but Y/n quickly rushed to the manager's rooms and rummaged through her own bags to find the bento box she packed for the sake of not eating school food and putting on some comfortable clothes like a plain colored crew-neck and light grey, baggy sweatpants, keeping the same shoes on.