Eleven.

"You look like you just ran in the rain, you should dry your hair

"You look like you just ran in the rain, you should dry your hair." Tanaka snickered at Y/n, just coming back from the shower.

"Says the bald one." Noya said, getting a death glare from Tanaka and a loud cackle from Y/n, "Nice!" She called out, reaching her hand out for a high-five.

"You guys are so mean, damn." Tanaka cried dramatically, wiping away a fake tear.

"We're all assholes to each other and I find that kind of beautiful." Y/n smiled sitting down on the bed, but the smile soon faded, "Jeez I really can't remember what I forgot." She huffed.

"Don't let it get to you buddy, It probably isn't a big deal!" Noya ruffled the girl's hair, getting water all over the place.

"Now the walls are gonna be stained..." Tanaka huffed looking over at the small water droplets falling down the wall.

"Sucks to suck!" Noya grinned, getting an irritated look from Tanaka and yet another giggle from Y/n, "There! Smile more will ya? That stressed look doesn't suit you."

"Wow! A compliment from THE Yuu Nishinoya that isn't meant for the goddess Kiyoko?! I'm honored!" Y/n said dramatically.

"You're my friend! I wouldn't want to see you so stressed would I?"

"I mean we barely know each other."

"Include me at least! Damn you guys just love to exclude me." Tanaka butted in, "Anywho! I'm hungry, wanna go cook up some pizza?" He suggested.

"It's almost 1 am, of course," Y/n said blankly, getting up quickly and heading straight out the room, with the two boys following right after her.

Trying to be quiet, but failing miserably, they got to the kitchen, getting out plates, rummaging through the fridge and cupboards looking for other snacks and drinks while they waited for the pizza to finish cooking.

"Man what movie should we watch?" Nishinoya asked, while attempting to search through the higher shelves in some cupboards.

"I brought a ton of random movies, stuff like action, horror, and many more, which one are we going with first?" Y/n said, digging her head into the fridge.

"ACTION!"

"HORROR!"

"Horror it is," Y/n said.

"WHAT?!" Noya yelled, getting down from the counter, getting some snickers from the other two, "C'mon! Action movies are so good!" He whined.

"Depends on the movie, but why are you so dramatic over this? Are you scared~?" Y/n closed the fridge door, hands on her hips, a smug look resting on her face.

"No! I love horror but c'mon I live for action movies!"

"Last time we watched a horror movie you were screaming like a little girl!" Tanaka said as Nishinoya's face turned bright red, "I DID NOT!"