Twelve.

"Karasuno is in block A, weren't they really tough a few years ago?" Somebody said, looking at the current lineup for this year's tournament

"Yup, now they've earned themselves a totally lame nickname," His friend said.

"Really? what is it?"

"If I remember correctly, 'The fallen champions' and 'the clipped crows' "

But little did they know, around 13 players were glaring them down after overhearing their conversation, "Uh.. maybe you should keep it down." His friend whispered.

"WHAT'D YOU JUST SAY?! CLIPPED CROWS?! WELL—" Tanaka yelled as the others went on, though Daichi snatched him by his jacket.

"Cut it out. We're going." Daichi scolded him, apologizing to the two before dragging the seconding year into the Sendai gymnasium.

But of course, they can't help all the stares and mumbles, with players ranging between all sorts of heights it was unavoidable, they might've seemed threatening to some but the reality is that this team is more unhinged together than The second years all combined.

But from the corner of her eye, Y/n noticed something she must've expected, two boys gawking over the one and only Kiyoko, and it wasn't long until her best friends were surrounding her and scaring off the other people around them.

"Cut that out!" Kiyoko said, whacking them both with her files, "She just hit me!" Tanaka exclaimed, "That was awesome!" Nishinoya mumbled.

"And I'll kick your asses if you don't get moving! Let's go already!" Y/n yelled, dragging them both and catching up with the rest of the team, only now hearing all the whispers and mumbles about her.

'Wasn't she with Seijoh last year?'

'I heard she's a naturally skilled player that Oikawa trained.'

'Aren't they dating? Why is she with Karasuno then?'

She sighed, letting go of the two, "Damn, you sure have a harsh reputation." Tanaka stated, "It's what I get for being the 'Torū Oikawa's ex-girlfriend' it'd be even worse if I were an actual team player I bet."

Once the team got to the gymnasium nothing but Shoyo's voice could be heard, "This gymnasium is huge!" He exclaimed, taking in a waft of air, "Smells like Air Salonpas!"

"What are you talking about?" Kageyama muttered, "This smell makes a tournament feel real!" Shoyo said, "I get nostalgic just by the smell of it," Y/n chuckled.

Bet the mood plummeted as soon as another team faced them, Date Tech. One of their players pointed straight at Asahi.

"Who the hell are you?" Noya asked, only to be stopped by Asahi, but of course, Y/n's oblivious self could only think about one thing 'damn... this is a really intense staring competition.'