five.

A few days passed

A few days passed. Following the same routine every day, Y/n was on her way to school again, for morning practice this time, having all her essentials packed, including the nerf guns and foam bullets.

Making her way down the small hill, she eventually passed by her friend Noya's house once again. Waiting for a little bit to see if he'd leave any time soon, she quickly got out one of her guns and waited to see if the boy would come out anytime soon.

After about a minute she heard the door open and close, peeking her head over the gate it was none other than Nishinoya, she shot a bullet at the back of Noya's head, he yelped and noticed the bullet, looking around the area until he found the culprit.

"I found the bullets-! OW!" She exclaimed with a huge grin on her face, until the boy flicked the bullet back at her forehead, "Give me a gun!" He said from his door, reaching his hand out, "Hell no! Get your own," She teased.

"Oh, you underestimate me!" Noya exclaimed as he took out his own from his red bag, starting to chase after Y/n, "YOU'LL NEVER GET ME ALIVE!" she screamed, running away in the direction of the school. "GET OVER HERE SHORTY" The boy yelled, "YOU'RE SHORTER!" Y/n snapped, "I'M TALLER THAN YOU DUMBASS!"

As they chased each other down the street Tanaka was walking by too, "OUT OF THE WAY!" she exclaimed, running past Tanaka, almost knocking him over, only to be actually knocked over by Nishinoya, "WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU TWO DOING?!" He yelled, getting up and running after the two.

The three all chased each other down, causing a ruckus in the neighborhoods they passed, once Y/n got through the gym entrance Shoyo, Kageyama, Suga, and Daichi were already there, seeing the girl with a nerf gun only meant bad news for them, "What's going on?" Daichi asked, "HE'S GONNA KILL ME." Y/n screeched as Noya barged in right after, she hid behind Shoyo and tried to shoot him but it backfired and got stuck in his hair.

"WHAT TYPE OF AIM WAS THAT?!" Noya cackled, whilst everyone else, including Y/n, burst into laughter, "WHAT AM I SUPPOSED TO SAY?! SORRY?" She asked, getting shot in the forehead again, "Y/n! give me one!" Suga called out, as he caught one of Y/n's neon guns and started shooting at Nishinoya too. With Tanaka soon enough joining in, "HEY WHY AM I GETTING ATTACKED?!" Noya yelled.

"YOU RAN ME OVER WHILE YOU GUYS WERE GOING AFTER EACH OTHER," He snapped, "I'm gonna need some backup please!" Noya begged as he tried to shoot at three people at once, until Shoyo, grabbed 2 guns from Y/n's bag and started shooting at his sister and Suga, "Shoyo! I feel so betrayed!" She cried.

"Alright, that's enough!" Daichi yelled, focusing the attention on him, "You all are picking up the bullets and cleaning the gym after practice, got it?" He scolded, "Aw come on it was only getting good!" Y/n whined, "Put away the bullets you guys, we have no time to lose."

"Fine..." the five of them said, starting to pick a bunch of bullets up from the ground, "I don't want this to happen again." He said, getting a nod from everyone.