Twenty.

"So~ What did you do at Y/n's?" Tanaka asked with a cheeky grin plastered on his face, "Literally nothing, we had food and played Super Smash Bros until I had to go

"So~ What did you do at Y/n's?" Tanaka asked with a cheeky grin plastered on his face, "Literally nothing, we had food and played Super Smash Bros until I had to go." Nishinoya scoffed as he walked on ahead.

"Really? Your face tells me otherwise!" He giggled as Noya picked up the pace, "Come on! You don't have to hide it from me! I won't tell her, I can help you get closer to what you want!" Tanaka persuaded, though Noya didn't buy it.

"You know you're making it really obvious that you have a thing for her, right?"

"I am?" Noya asked, until it hit him. He froze in place, slapping his hand across his mouth. "SO YOU DO HAVE A CRUSH ON Y/N!" "SO WHAT IF I DO? WHY DOES IT MATTER?"

"My bro is growing up!" Tanaka wiped a fake tear, "Oh shut up! At least I'm closer to getting a girlfriend than you!" The boy snapped "You wanna say that again punk?!"

Noya walked on ahead to the center of the town, forcing Tanaka to pick up his pace, "So what is it about her?" He asked, "Are you gonna tell her? Do you think she likes you back—"

"Tanaka! One. At. A. Time."

"Sorry~"

"I'll tell you later, we're almost there, She's probably waiting for us already." He said, finally slowing down for his friend's sake.

The three were planning to hang out on the weekend once again, at the park near the center of Sendai. The crowds of people made it almost impossible to see what's ahead, the traffic today was painful to get through, and by now the boys were guaranteed to be late.

But once they got to the park Y/n wasn't anywhere to be seen, either they got the time wrong or the location, searching frantically for her, searching through their group chat, everything lined up.

And then they heard her from across the park, running up to them, waving her arm up to get their attention, finally catching up. "Sorry! The traffic today is a pain," she said, leaning on a three for dear life.

"You're okay! We're all here like ten minutes late," Tanaka reassured, "Wait really?" "Yeah we just got here," Noya smiled, "Oh thanks to the gods I was getting worried," She sighed, standing back up properly, "So where are we going?

"I was thinking of going to this cafe that's been popular recently-" Nishinoya said, only to be cut off by a faint ring from Y/n's hand, someone was calling her. But once she realized who it was, she looked like a ghost.

"I have to answer this, don't say a WORD.," she said sternly, turning around and picking up the phone, walking a bit further away.

While on the other side, Nishinoya and Tanaka were both freaking out. Noya was completely red in the face while his friend tried to hold in his laughter, "Dude! At first, you say: 'I don't want Y/n to meet my sister!' and now you're asking her out to the cafe she works at?!"