seven.

"You're insane if you think that's enough to get snacks for two people

"You're insane if you think that's enough to get snacks for two people." Y/n said bluntly as Shoyo lent her about 200 yen, "Well I need to buy stuff for myself too don't I?" Shoyo sighed, "Listen I'll buy you something too how about that?" the girl negotiated.

And with those few words, Shoyo dumped his whole wallet into his sister's hands, "Alright then, "what'd you want?" She asked, "That soda you always buy, you know?" "Right, I'll buy you two how about?" Y/n suggested, getting an exciting nod from Shoyo.

She put away the small wallet including her spare money and got her blazer back on, "Right, Noya, let's go, " Y/n called out, opening the door out of the clubroom, with the boy leaving right after her.

"The realization on your face was hilarious!" Noya cackled as the two slowly made their way to Sakinoshita, ever since they met almost every day they walked each other home, it was convenient.

"I know I make some dumb faces sometimes don't I? You haven't even seen Shoyo yet!" She snickered, they both babbled about anything and everything until they got to Sakinoshita not long after, "Alright, pick what you want, I don't have a lot so don't get anything super expensive," Y/n said, getting an exciting nod from the Libero as he ran off into the frozen section.

First going into the drink section she took a few soda bottles one for her, Shoyo and Noya, grabbing some onigiri for herself, the two caught up to each other after a few minutes, going back to the cash register where their coach was, Y/n paid quickly and left the store together with Noya.

"Here, I bought you one too," Y/n handed him the extra soda bottle she got, with Noya happily taking it, "Thanks!" The boy grinned as he popped it open.

"So we're playing Nekoma on the 6th huh?" Y/n changed the subject, "Yup! Training camp starts in a few days too, are you excited?" Noya asked, glancing over at the girl, "Ah kind of, I've never been to one so it really depends," She shrugged with a smile plastered on her face.

"Oh yeah, I just remembered we don't have each other's contact," The boy said suddenly, pulling up the contact list on his phone, "Oh, Here I'll type my phone number in," She said as they swapped phones, tying in their own phone numbers. "Just know I'll probably send you really annoying texts at 3 am," Y/n warned, handing back Noya's phone, "Same, we're probably just gonna annoy each other in the night," He giggled, "Well this is my stop, thanks for today," "It's no biggie, I'll see you tomorrow!" Y/n exclaimed, waving her hand as she walked off into the distance.

. . . TIME SKIP

"Wow! So this is training camp!" Hinata exclaimed as he ran into the small building the team would be staying at, opening every door he could find, the ecstatic look on his face never leaving his face once. "Chill out a little," Kageyama called out to him, "I can't help it! I've never been to a training camp!" Shoyo grinned happily.

"What's so fun about having a bunch of dirty guys in your face all day long?" Tsukishima retorted, "YOU TAKE THAT BACK!" Y/n yelled, "TSUKISHIMA YOU TURD!" Tanaka followed, "ALL AIR WITHIN A QUARTER MILE RADIUS OF KIYOKO IS SPARKLING CLEAR AND BEAUTIFUL!" Noya snapped, the other two second years nodding with him.