Eighteen.

"Hinata wake up!" Miss Ono yelled from across the class, jolting the girl awake, "This isn't the time to doze off

"Hinata wake up!" Miss Ono yelled from across the class, jolting the girl awake, "This isn't the time to doze off. You have exams." She said sternly, "Right." Y/n mumbled, rubbing her eye gently as her teacher got back to the board.

Leaning back on the chair again, her sight blurred, she couldn't pay attention to anything. How much sleep did she get? 3 hours. does she regret it? Probably not. Does she plan to fix that? Absolutely not.

The shuffling of plastic bags and nerf guns could be heard from her right, "What're you doing?" She yawned, only to get a bag of gummies chucked right in her face, "Who said you could look through my bag?" Y/n asked.

Nishinoya looked up with a cheeky grin on his face and a few bags of candy in his hands, quickly grabbing it from him and throwing it back in her bag, Y/n gave him a playful glare, "You have such a sweet tooth I swear." She huffed.

"I didn't have breakfast c'mon!" He whined, leaning on his desk, "You're always taking my snacks, get your own," She said stuffing her face with marshmallows and gummies, handing him one of each, "Only two?!" "Take it or leave it."

Finishing the two bags almost instantly, she scrunched them up into a small plastic ball, aiming for the bin beside the teacher's desk, she threw it across the class.

Only for it to land right on Miss Ono's desk.

Y/n froze her arm still in the air, both the troublemakers trying to hold in their laughter until Miss turned around. "You have a question Hinata?" She asked as she turned around to face the class.

"Nope!" Y/n exclaimed happily, putting her hand back down, getting an irritated look from Miss Ono in return as she turned back to the board.

And about 3 seconds later the two burst into laughter, covering their mouths, "You're so dead!" Noya whisper-yelled, nodding aggressively in response, "WE are dead, you're going down with me buddy!" Y/n responded.

And then, Miss finally got to her desk, trying to act natural, Y/n, and Noya got back to whatever dumb things they could be doing. "Hinata," Miss said in an irritated tone.

They slowly faced her, anxiety running through their veins. "Give me your bag." She said softly, "Why?" "Just give it to me." Y/n obliged, Noya swiftly took out two nerf guns as the girl walked up to the front of the room.

The bag was emptied, showing the scary amount of snacks and drinks that were hiding there, a few textbooks flying out too. Putting the books back in, "You can have these back at the end of class."

"WHAT?"

"You heard me Hinata, now go back to your seat before I move you to the front of the class." Snatching her bag, she made her way back to her seat, dragging her feet across the floor, "so rude." she muttered under her breath.

Throwing herself back into the chair, an exhausted look on her face, "I doubt she'll give them back." Y/n said, looking over at the clock, "Only ten minutes left until school is over." "Ah so close yet so far." Nishinoya yawned, leaning further back on the chair.