four.

Once practice was over, as Nishinoya promised, he treated the two to some Gari Gari Kun popsicles, soda flavored like his favorite

Once practice was over, as Nishinoya promised, he treated the two to some Gari Gari Kun popsicles, soda flavored like his favorite. As the three were walking down after a long day of practice there was constant chatter between them all.

"Siblings? I kinda see it now, I don't know how I didn't see it earlier but you guys really are alike!" Noya said as the three entered the store, "Do we really look that different? I'd say Shoyo and I look alike in some sort of way at least," Y/n shrugged looking over at her brother, "I guess you're just slow!" she teased, a smug look on her face as she turned around to the boy again, "You wanna say that again?!" Noya said, annoyed, as Y/n snickered to herself.

Noya paid for everything, the group all left, Shoyo quickly snatched the popsicles once one was handed to him, he thanked Noya and went off on his bike on the way home, "Thank you! I'll see you at home Y/n!" Shoyo exclaimed as he went off into the distance.

"That popsicle was probably the only thing on his mind," his sister chuckled, "his stomach is never full it's kind of amusing," Y/n said as she opened her's taking a bite.

"Aren't you gonna go with your brother?" Noya asked, "Eh, I'll catch up to him eventually, he doesn't know that I take a shortcut home, it's past there," She pointed to the street opposite of Shoyo's original path, "Oh! I live not too far from there, let's get going." Noya said happily as his new friend nodded, following behind.

"Oh yeah! Here!" the girl took out a glass bottle of soda from her bag and handed it over to Nishinoya, "I almost forgot I bought this earlier, you can have it." Y/n said, "Oh! No need I don't need anything in exchange for the ice cream." Noya reassured, "No, please! I'd feel bad, but it's also sorta a thank you gift for earlier," Y/n explained as Noya took the soda bottle, "I suck at explaining or anything about teaching, I could never teach Shoyo how to receive properly,"

"Seriously? Didn't you get moved up like a class this year?" Noya asked, a confused look on his face, "Yeah! So? I can't teach to save my life, but it doesn't have anything to do with my grades does it?" Y/n defended, "Oh yeah you do have a point," The boy said, looking away with a blank look on his face, "Oh yeah, quick question, why didn't you join the club as a player?" Noya asked suddenly, making the girl freeze in her tracks.

"Well... I don't know, I say the manager job isn't for me but I can't technically be a player either, I can still help you guys practice can't I? It doesn't stop me just because I'm a manager." Y/n explained, getting a slow nod from Nishinoya, "Practice matches are just enough for me anyway, I can't handle the pressure of an official game," She shrugged, starting to walk again. "Understandable, but it would be pretty cool to have a female player, y'know?" "Yeah but it would probably cause problems when it comes to official games,"

Noya nodded, "well this is my place, thanks for today," He smiled as the two stopped in front of a modern Japanese house, with the name 'Nishinoya' beside it.