Twenty Two.

"Why the hell are you chewing the paper

"Why the hell are you chewing the paper..." Y/n huffed, looking over at Nishinoya, head on the desk, paper in his mouth.

"Why the hell do you look so dead?" He replied as She snatched the paper, crumpled it up, and threw it across the class, straight into the bin, "Okay that was kinda cool."

"Kinda? That was cool!" She exclaimed, putting her legs on the desk as the teacher walked into the class with a bunch of exam papers, "But these test scores aren't..."

"Alright, it's time to give these tests back guys!" Miss exclaimed, setting the stack of papers onto her desk, the class groaned as she started to call out the names.

"I'm putting all my trust into you if we fail these." Nishinoya whispered as another student walked up to the front, "I am not pulling any tricks if we fail. If we can't go to Tokyo we can't. Got it?"

"Hinata Y/n!" The teacher called out. The girl's face had an almost sick look as she slowly dragged her feet across the floor, not even daring to look at the paper before she got back to her seat.

"Are you gonna check?" He asked as Y/n shook her head, "After you get yours." She mumbled as a small lump in her throat formed, and right after, Nishinoya was called up. Quiet chatter started around the class as everyone asked about each other's results, the two troublemakers looking the most scared out of everyone.

"On three."

"One..."

"Two.."

"THREE!"

They flipped the page over both having a shocked, yet relieved look on their faces, "forty-five! What about you?" Noya asked eagerly, "forty-seven." "WHAT?!" "DON'T 'WHAT' ME, WE BASICALLY GOT THE SAME SCORE!"

"Hey, at least we passed! Did you study?" He asked again.

"Like a smidge." Y/n shrugged, "What about you?"

"I don't know anymore." Noya huffed

"Of course you don't."

"WHAT'S THAT SUPPOSED TO MEAN?"

"OH NEVER MIND THAT WE'RE GOING TO TOKYO NONETHELESS!"

The boy froze realizing what she just said.

It really was happening.

He just forgot.

"...what?"

"To-ky-o"

He sat there with a blank stare, taking in the information once again, "OH SHIT WE'RE GOING TO TOKYO!"

"WE'RE GOING TO TOKYOOOO!" They yelled simultaneously.

"YOU TWO BETTER STOP YAPPING YOUR MOUTHS OFF RIGHT NOW OR IT'S AFTER-SCHOOL DETENTION FOR THE BOTH OF YOU AGAIN!" Miss Ono yelled, making now both of them freeze.