Fourteen.

"DID HE JUST RECEIVE THAT WITH HIS FOOT?!"

After the blockers from Date tech managed to push the ball through to Karasuno's court it felt almost certain that they'd lose a point.

But somehow.

He still managed to get it. It felt too late, but it worked out.

"DAMN IT NOYA YOU BADASS!" Y/n yelled, it almost felt like time froze just as Kageyama was about to set the ball up, Asahi called out for the ball, it went up gently in the sky.

He ran for it and slammed it down, but the ball didn't fall just yet, it rolled slowly on the net until it fell on Date tech's side, no one could get a grasp on it.

They won the second set.

They cleared round two.

Y/n ran down full speed to meet back up with the team, she saw them leave the court from a distance, they all seemed happy, but Noya and Tanaka seemed almost ecstatic to see her again up close.

"You got your revenge! And what were you guys so scared about HUH!?" She yelled, finally stopping in front of them.

"There's our girl!" The two exclaimed, jumping in for a group hug, but ended up toppling the girl over.

"Jeez, you guys can be so badass but such wussies at the same time!" Y/n huffed, sitting back up, "What'd I say! What. Did. I. Say?"

"Alright miss genius, do you think we're gonna win against your old teammates?" Noya teased.

"Probably!"

"That was a yes or no question!"

"Well, my answer is probably. I'm not changing it!"

"Change it!"

"You're not the boss of me!"

"Alright that's enough guys, let's get changed and get ready for our bus," Daichi announced, making the three trouble makers get up.

The boys left to the changing rooms Y/n stayed behind waiting patiently outside with Kiyoko until they all came back soon after, with of course Noya and Tanaka rushing to Y/n's side, making their way to the back of the bus.

"So what were you and Kiyoko talking about?" Tanaka whispered, "Nothing you need to know about." Y/n replied, spacing out the window, "Oh come on! We're your friends!" Nishinoya whined, "I'm not telling you guys!"

"So it's a girl's night you're having!" Tanaka suggested, "Oh my god Noya let's work on our feminine side!" He exclaimed in a high-pitched, girly voice.

"Like, oh kay girlfriend!" Noya responded in the same tone, getting a few giggles from around them, "Oh my Gawd girlie you did nawt!" Y/n joined in before they all burst into laughter once again.