Chapter - 4

I walked out of the lift after reaching the 4th floor and searched for room no..121.

Finally finding the cabin...I corrected myself and opened the door.

As I entered the cabin I saw a tall slim man standing near the book shelves behing his chair, his back was facing me and he was holding a file in his hand.

I cleared my throat.

He turned around and looked at me.

And I felt my stomach did a flip, looking at the fine man in front of me...he had beautiful features and and I couldn't find any single blemish on his face...in short his face was flawless.

I was staring at him with parted lips for a while.

He smiled sweetly bringing me back to reality.

I walked forward confidently and extended my hand.

Y/n - " Hello, I am Lee Y/n, the buisness negotiator from YG company,U.S."

I said professionally.

He took my hand and shook while saying.

??? - " I am Kim Seokjin, the project manager of 'Andog'."

Y/n - " Nice to meet you."

Jin - " Same here."

He said and gestured me to take a seat.

Y/n's mind - " Why he needs to be this handsome??.....every thing in this company is making me more nervous...first the building, then the interiors and now the handsome workers."

Y/n - " This is my file."

I said giving him the file  which contained my career details because obviously they wouldn't just trust if they are being told that I am good..they need proofs.

He ardently read the file flipping the pages.

And I took my time admiring his face.

Y/n's mind - " He is really so good looking...but wait am I looking good?"

I realized and immediately my hands went to my hair correcting them.

Just then he looked up from the file and I immediately retracted my hands.

He smiled

Jin - " You have an impressive career in a short time, Miss Y/n."

I blushed getting a compliment from a handsome man and also at the fact that he called me Miss Y/n, rather than Miss Lee.

Y/n - " Thank you."

I said trying to act normal.

Jin - " Here you go."

He said and give me some papers.

I looked at the papers and those were the contract papers for me to sign as their negotiator.

I read their rules which were pretty common ones which a big company expect from their negotiator.