Chapter - 40

That day in the evening...I received a text from Jin that we have fixed the meeting with 'Hope' tomorrow.

And the rest of the day...I did my final revision for the meeting..and talked to Jin about the statements..I am going to put forward.

He is pretty fine with them...but he asked me to talk to Tae about them as well...

But sadly, I couldn't... because he came very late last night and by that time I had slept.

Next day

I was sitting in the meeting room with everyone around....

The meeting started and I started to talk.

Y/n - " 'Budongsan' has bought all the area around your land....which you were trying to buy for last three years......now you cannot do anything."😏

I said sassily and started laughing evilly.

I looked at my side and saw Rachael and Namjoon also sitting there who were giving me thumbs up.

Min Yoongi, the CFO of 'Hope' who was sitting across me was looking down.

Y/n - " What happened to you Yoongi?....are you not gonna talk now?"

I said in between my evil laughs.

Just then Hoseok,the CEO said something gaining my attention.

Hoseok - " Oh don't worry about that....it's not that important...first look at my dance..it's important!"

He stood up from his seat and start dancing while making noises

Y/n's mind - " Oh! Wow!...his dance is amazing!"

Then we started talking again and suddenly don't know how..tables turned and Hope corporations did something and now all of the land which we bought was under them.

Every employee of 'budongsan' including Tae and Jin were looking at me to speak something.

Tae - " Y/n..speak something!"

I was trying to speak but my voice wasn't coming out.

Jin - " Y/n....Y/n"

??? - " Y/n...Y/n...Y/n.....oh God this girl!...Y/n!."

I felt I am being shaken.

I quickly opened my eyes and the first thing I saw was the face of Tae.

Tae - " Finally!"

He sighed.

Tae - " Get up!"

I blinked my eyes twice...to process what just happened...and I realized I was dreaming.

I sighed and sat up rubbing my eyes.

I looked at Tae.... he was all ready in his office attire.

Tae - " Your alarm was ringing for soo long..and you were just....."

He shook his head.