Chapter - 46

A quick important talk

As I can see that most of you guys who read my stories are younger than me...and love calling me 'unnie'.

Tbh....I don't like being called unnie
Reason?

First of all I am not Korean....so a Korean honorific shouldn't be used for me.
Secondly you guys are also not Korean so you shouldn't be using Korean honorifics.

If you'll go to the internet and search about 'Koreaboo'.....you will find out that calling another person with Korean honorifics when you are not Korean is considered Koreaboo.

To give you an example of a 'Koreaboo' person....it is Oli London......Oli is a Koreaboo.....and I am sure you don't want to considered in the same category as Oli's.......I know the thing you do and Oli does...is different....but it is still considered 'Koreaboo'

If you ask any Korean person...how does it feel when you find Non-korean people calling each other with Korean honorifics...he/she will say it's cringe for them.

And lastly most of you here and Indians or Pakistanis.....so if we have our own language then it doesn't make any sense....that we disregard our own language and use another language...to call each other.

I know this seems like a very small thing...but the knowledge of these small things is what makes us a mature A.R.M.Y....or a mature kpop Stan in general.

That's all....I hope you all understood my point....and sorry if I offended any of you

And yeah...u can call me Payal,P.S, author, AU...or di...😄

Let's move to the story

--------------------

Jennie - " No... actually....it is about y/n!"

I furrowed my eyebrows

Tae - " What about her?"

She looked down and said

Jennie - "Umm.....Tae.... these days I have unconsciously noticed few things about her!"

Then she again looked up to see my reaction and I gestured her to continue.

Jennie - " I-it feels as if her behavior around you has changed....she seems very diff-"

I let out a chuckle cutting her in between.

She looked at me confused.

Tae - " Her behavior.... different around me?..... There's nothing like that Jennie....I never noticed anything like that!"

She shook her head.

Jennie - " Noo.....I really noticed.....her gaze-"

Tae - " Jen!......you are overthinking....if her behavior around me would have changed....I would be the first one to notice that...... nothing has changed don't worry!"