Chapter - 26

I was still sitting on the bench of that park, thinking about what all just happened.

I came here to meet kookie and now we have broken up.

My tears have finally stopped, but eyes were puffy and red showing how much they have been tortured.

I ran my hand through my hair in frustration because I am pissed at the fact that I don't remember anything what happened after I got drunk at the karoake house.

Just then my phone rang...I took it out and saw it was Rosé.

I cleared my throat before picking up so that she doesn't come to know that I was crying.

OTP

Y/n - " Hello!"

Rosé - " Hey, y/niee...you didn't came for the classes today?"

Y/n - " Umm....no... actually.. actually I had very bad period cramps in the morning so I couldn't come."

Rosé - " huh?...since when did you started worrying about period cramps?"

She asked in shock.

Y/n - " They were really bad Rosé."

I said tiredly.

Rosé - " Are you okay now?"

Y/n - " Hmm."

Rosé - " Ok,bye t-"

Y/n - "wait Rosé...I forgot to ask you........ how you managed to drop me home after our karoake session?"

Rosé - " Oh! Dumbo...do you think I could manage a drunk you?....I called Tae, he dropped you home."

Y/n's mind - " So Tae did came there!"

Y/n - " Why didn't you called kookie?"

Rosé - " My wish!"

She said and chuckled and I rolled my eyes even though she can't see.

Rosé - " No, actually I did called him but he didn't picked up...so I had to call Tae...but he called me later so I told him the reason....I even told him..that Tae is on his way...but he didn't heard....I don't know if he came there or not... because I was gone by then because tae already arrived."

Y/n - " Hmmm........ok bye then!"

Rosé - " Bye!"

Call ended

Y/n - "Everything got cleared now....tae did came to pick me up and also kookie...but he arrived late and saw t-.........did tae really kissed me or did I kissed him.....but I can never do that to Tae...not even in a drunk state..."

Time skip

I didnt went back home, instead I went to Tae's house and I was angry.