Chapter - 8

Y/n's POV
Next day

Y/n - " 24...................25.................. and here I am."

I said coming out of the lift at the 25th floor.

I walked towards the conference room and looked at my watch.

Y/n - " A lot of progress....just 1 minute late...good job."

I patted my back and entered in the room.

And met with the same view, same people, with blank faces, with two exceptions ..one smily friendly face ofcourse of Jin and one super cold face of Taehyung.

Y/n's mind - " Does this guy came for the meeting out of a refrigerator....so cold!.......we don't need air conditioners in summers...just sit around him...you'll experience extreme coldness."

I bowed to everyone and quitely took my seat.

Time skip

The meeting was fine, everything is settled for the big meeting with the CEO of Hope corporations....Today I'll go and research about him.

Well I am out of the meeting now, in the cafeteria with Jin.

He seems like a very nice person, he doesn't let me feel lonely..I like this guy.

Y/n - " So, when are you planning for the big meeting?"

I asked while eating my sushi.

Jin - " I don't know yet...I have to talk with hope corporations and would plan considering their as well as our schedule."

I nodded

Y/n - " But do tell me in a little advance...you know I need to make preparations."

Jin - " Yeah...I will....but please don't come late at that meeting."

He said literally in a begging way.

I coughed a little choking on my food .

Y/n - " C-come on!...I am not always late...i-its just s-sometimes."

I said avoiding the eye contact.

Y/n's mind - " Did I really said that?"

He looked at me in disbelief.

Jin - " Well, that sometimes including every meeting of ours."

He sighed

Y/n - " You don't worry...I know it's a big meeting I will on time that day."

He nodded

Jin - " I hope so."

After completing our lunch,Jin went back to his cabin and I should head home but no I will not...I cannot stay like this ..I have to talk to that shithead...I cannot procrastinate anymore.

I took a deep breath and walked towards his cabin about which I just asked the receptionist

As I reached his door,I feel like going back.